This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Applications Analyst SAP BW
“As an Application Analyst SAP BW you ensure a robust, easily maintainable Data Warehouse environment. You are therefore the contact person for questions about this fast-growing SAP BW environment and you are alert to possible impacts on your system. ”
This is your daily action
Action grows at approximately 30% per year and our stores are now located in 8 different European countries. In addition, our 10th distribution center in Bratislava will open soon, and we have plans to continue the expansion. Due to this strong growth, we are dealing with ever-increasing amounts of data.
Together with the supplier, you ensure that our SAP BW (7.5. On HANA) can handle this growth, that the system remains up-to-date, and that therefore the insights for our business are available in a timely manner.
You participate in the various projects and changes related to the growth of Action, such as the opening of new stores and DCs, and ensure that the impact is analyzed and that the correct changes are made secure the continuity and performance of SAP BW.
In short: You make sure that our organization can continue to facilitate rapid international growth!
Meet your team
Action provides a positive workplace with a highly committed, cost-conscious, and customer-oriented, culturally diverse population. We like to work as a team; we live up to our company values with a simplicity mindset in all we do. Our Technology & IT department adds value with centralized teams for Enterprise
Architecture, IT Project & Portfolio Management, Development & Operations, and multiple Business Technology (BizTech) teams. You are a member of the Management Team of Technology & IT, and contribute to a clear vision on IT, which translates into practical innovations.
Keeping up with the challenges and expansion objectives at Action requires the best talent. Do you want to work on challenging projects within the dynamic world of retail with state-of-the-art technology? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Manon Stemerdink, Randy de Heus and Martijn Tack can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
You have a service-oriented mentality, a proactive and change-minded attitude and you are able to quickly and adequately determine the impact of proposed changes in projects. You can also communicate effectively at different (international) levels within the organization.
You could call yourself the SAP BW domain owner and thus ensure a robust, maintainable and future-oriented SAP BW environment. You are the contact person for all questions regarding SAP BW.
You are aware of everything that happens within Action and notice impacts on the SAP BW environment. You are alert to business opportunities and future wishes.
- HBO or academic education (for example business information science, or a combination of business administration and technical information science);
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of SAP BW;
- Experience with SAP BW on HANA;
- Experience with modeling in SAP BW, knowledge of LSA and LSA ++;
- Experience with optimizing loading processes in SAP BW;
- Basic knowledge of SAP Business Objects is an advantage;
- Experience in Retail or Consumer Products is an advantage.
What we offer
You will work in a team of Business Intelligence & Analytics professionals in an international environment. Action has more than 1600 stores in 8 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization carries on continuously. Not only Action is growing, but there are also growth opportunities for you to develop within the company.
- An attractive salary (based on a 38-hour working week);
- An annual bonus;
- A laptop and telephone;
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!