This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
As our Artwork Coordinator you are the link between the Buyers, Marketing and our design agencies. You have the all-important task of co-ordinating the artwork process for our private label products to ensure that the look and feel of our packaging is attractive and clear to all our customers.
This is your daily Action
When a product is bought from a manufacturer, the packaging still needs to be developed and designed, so that the product’s appearance is eye-catching. In close collaboration with the buyer, you will brief the design agencies, evaluate the concept artwork and coordinate photography when applicable. When the artwork has been approved, the last colour proofs and production samples have been checked, you will give the final go.
As an Artwork Coordinator you are a part of the marketing department and you will report to the Private Label Manager. Because you are frequently in contact with various internal and external parties it is important that you have a strong personality; you are able to connect people and influence them when needed.
This role entails a lot of creativity you will have the freedom to really make our products shine pop in our 1100+ stores. That is why we consider it a bonus if you have experience in a similar role.
This is you
You are an result driven and an effective communicator in aligning and working closely together with your key stakeholders from the Digital and Marketing departments within Action. With your creative mindset you are able and willing to constantly adapt to changing realities.
- You have a completed bachelor degree, preferably in a relevant field;
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in the field of FMCG, retail, business development or consulting services in a similar function (Packaging design coordinator, Artwork production specialist or packaging & design specialist);
- Experience in working with or managing external design agencies;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What we offer
- Market-based salary;
- 24 holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days a year (based on 38 hours);
- A company laptop and mobile phone;
- Flexible working hours;
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme;
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise.
Meet your team
Our Marketing department takes care of all of Action’s marketing expressions. Our Promo team is responsible for all printed brochures, flyers, posters and DTP, our Private Label team takes care of packaging and marketing for our own house brands, and Marketing & Communication is responsible for all of Action’s general marketing and communication activities. Do you want to make a direct contribution to Action’s success and turn thousands of customers throughout Europe into fans? Take Action!
How we contribute to society
As a retailer, serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores across 8 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and care about people in the countries where we have stores and produce products. Click here to read more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter Jorieke Hogeland will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. Therefore, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we ask you to work remotely. Whenever possible, the location of this position will return to our international headquarters in Zwaagdijk, where you will have the opportunity to work face-to-face with your colleagues. This also means that all interviews for this position are done digitally via video calls.