This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Business Analyst Store Operations
(32-38 hours per week)
Do you want to help us improve Action's inventory management and customer satisfaction by making sure our stores always have their favorite articles available? Are you data-driven and good at stakeholder management? In that case, we are looking for you!
This is your daily action
As a Business Analyst, you will improve our stores' stock reliability, help to optimize processes and to reduce shrinkage (missing products and losses) based on data driven decision making. An example of the store processes you could manage are how to order, count or return within our stores. You will also be responsible for the data analysis of those processes, with the aim of continuously improving the decision-making and the processes itself, plus reporting to higher management based on data.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Develop insights and identify issues with regard to our stores' stock reliability
- Continuously search for improvements in our stores' stock reliability and goods processing
- Investigate and implement store stock management process improvements in line with the Store Process Improvement team
- Adopt an innovative and digital approach to support or develop project-related business cases linked to labour costs
- Be the point of contact for incidents and questions about our stores' inventory management for line management
- Draw up clear and accurate (management) reports that provide insight into impactful information that is relevant to the company
Meet your team
The Store Operations department offers service in three areas: productivity, personnel management and inventory management. The team organizes and structures the daily activities of all stores in Europe and works together with the regional managers, Country HR and Supply Chain. When our stores are well organized and efficiently stocked, our employees are able to serve their customers in the best, most efficient way. Do you want to be jointly responsible for optimal shopping processes in more than 2.000 stores throughout Europe? Then come and join our team!
Curious about your new team members? Rudy, Glen and Jelle can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
A Business Analyst at Action has excellent analytical and planning skills. You have an eye for detail and you see helping to manage, further develop, improve and implement our store stock management processes as a challenge. You have an affinity for inventory management and can convert this into data models and process improvements. You like to work closely with both the core of our business (our stores) as well as with other IHQ departments.
You also have the following:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- At least 2 years' work experience in a similar analyst role, preferably in retail
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Advanced Excel experience (essential)
What we offer
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has almost 2.000 stores in 9 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization continues continuously. Not only is Action growing, but there are also career opportunities for you to develop within the company.
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour work week
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- Travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action
- The possibility to participate in a group health insurance policy
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture. Click here for more information.
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
- Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!