This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Business Systems Analyst Store Operations
(32-38 hours per week)
Do you want to help us improve Action's inventory management and customer satisfaction by making sure our stores always have their favorite articles available? Are you data-driven and good at stakeholder management? In that case, we are looking for you! Please continue reading.
This is your daily action
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will improve our stores' stock data reliability, heavily contribute to processes optimization and shrinkage reduction(missing products and losses) based on data driven decision making. An example of the store processes would be the one of ordering, update stock data and /or returns volumes and details. You will also be responsible for the data analysis of those processes, to further translated that into way-of-working and instructions, which would ultimately enhance and facilitate the decision-making processes.
In a nutshell your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Develop insights and identify issues with regard to our stores' stock reliability
- Continuously search for improvements in our stores' stock reliability and goods processing
- Investigate and implement store stock management process improvements in line with the Store Process Improvement team
- Adopt an innovative and digital approach to support or develop project-related business cases linked to labour costs
- Requirements refinement and validation; participation in process automation along with the development & maintaining the deashboards
- Be responsible for the stock back-end SAP processes
- Participate in testing systems/tool (when launched new countries/distribution centers); definition of test cases & test automation
- Be the point of contact for incidents and questions about our stores' inventory management for line management
- Draw up clear and accurate (management) reports that provide insight into impactful information that is relevant to the company
Meet your team
The Store Operations department offers service in three areas: productivity, personnel management and inventory management. The team organizes and structures the daily activities of all stores in Europe and works together with the regional managers, Country HR and Supply Chain. When our stores are well organized and efficiently stocked, our employees are able to serve their customers in the best, most efficient way. Do you want to be jointly responsible for optimal shopping processes in over 2.260 stores throughout Europe? Then come and join our team!
Curious about your new team members? Rudy, Jelle and Jacques can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
A Business Analyst at Action has excellent analytical and planning skills. You have an eye for detail and you see helping to manage, further develop, improve and implement our store stock management processes as a challenge. You have an affinity for inventory management and can convert this into data models and process improvements. You like to work closely with both the core of our business (our stores) as well as with other IHQ departments.
You also have the following:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Finance or Economics, preferably
- At least 23years' work experience in a similar analyst role, retail, telecom, production/manufacturing, logistics, etc
- Excellent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Advanced Excel experience (essential)
What we offer
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has over 2.260 stores in 12 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization continues continuously. Not only is Action growing, but there are also career opportunities for you to develop within the company.
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour work week
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- Travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action
- The possibility to participate in a group health insurance policy
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
How we contribute to society
If you only know Action from the stores, a world will open up for you when you join us. For example, we are working hard behind the scenes to make a positive impact on society and the environment. Did you know, for example, that we sponsor more than 2,000 children worldwide who are growing up in an SOS Children’s Village? That our team reflects the diversity of our customers, including 124 nationalities? That we already source 70% of our wood products and 86% of our cotton sustainably? And that only energy-efficient LED lighting is used in more than half of our stores? Yes, that is also Action. Curious about what other initiatives we’re facilitating? Join our team and find out for yourself.
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
- Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!