This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Are you a specialist in creating written content for online and offline channels? And do you like to be creative with texts and do you know how to hook and captivate readers? We are looking for you!
For Action Germany is an important county, with lots of stores and room for growth. As Copywriter German at Action you are responsible for writing texts in German for our website, app, email, digital marketing advertisements, and offline media such as folders and newsletters. When writing texts you know how to connect with customers via accessible and catchy texts. As a go-to person for writing texts within Marketing, you play a crucial role in reaching customers. By using the right words and topics you can generate traffic.
In addition to writing texts, you are responsible for the content management and email systems. The content you have created is geared to usability on all devices. With (basic) knowledge of HTML, SEO and SEA, you know how to get the right texts in the right place and you know how to use promotion and email tagging for analyzes. You often work together with Online Merchandisers, SEO Specialists and Online Marketers.
Our Digital department is responsible for all digital customer communication from Action. The Digital Marketing & Merchandising team develops all paid advertising, videos, social media, newsletters and merchandising on action.com. The Content team is responsible for producing all the images and texts in our marketing communications, and the Customer Experience & Insights team takes care of web development, analytics, SEO and CRO. Finally, Digital IT is responsible for the backend, architecture and online platforms of Action. Do you take the unique opportunity to design and shape the digital playing field of the future, within a fast-growing, ambitious and international retail environment? Take Action!
- You get energy from writing nice, attractive an captivating texts. You like to work hard and learn quickly.
- Experience in a relevant role with digital content creation experience;
- A completed MBO + or HBO education in the direction of Marketing, Multimedia, Journalism etc .;
- Good command of English and German, Dutch is a plus.
- Market-based salary based on 38 hours;
- Business laptop;
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
- Flexible working hours;
- 15% employee discount on your purchases from Action;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow;
- Working within a developing and growing department with room to help build the team.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.