This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
8 distribution centers, 1500 stores and 150 new products per week in addition to regular deliveries, that is a challenge! As a Customer Operations Specialist you ensure that order processing runs smoothly. Are you up for the challenge?
Your role revolves around monitoring and ensuring complete order processing, planning, and delivery for our distribution centers (dc) in seven different countries. Daily you are involved in monitoring and correcting the store orders. You are also responsible for making the push orders, and making the 150 new articles and the advertisement items deliverable every week. You are in close contact with the sales organization about any deviations and solutions. By analyzing these deviations, you ensure that you can make improvement proposals to the organization.
A large part of your activities revolves around planning. How do we ensure that a new store has all the products when we open? How do we ensure together that the holidays of the different countries and the different delivery times do not result in empty shops? When will unsold season-specific products return to the dc’s? By clearly communicating these schedules with the relevant departments, you ensure that our products are optimally available to our customers.
In addition, you are the contact person in the dc department and head office for all questions about our dc’s. Together with colleagues, you provide tailor-made answers when standard answers are not sufficient, and you switch with different departments so that everyone is on the same page. Finally, you are also involved in various international projects such as opening new dc’s and giving guidance in peak periods.
As a Customer Operations Specialist you are in the middle of a fast-growing department of a fast-growing company. We are now one of the largest non-food retailers in Europe with an ambition to grow. This growth offers you the opportunity to grow just as fast with us.
Due to the volume of products that go to our stores every week, we are looking for someone who sees tight deadlines as a challenge. Are you cost-conscious, practical and goal-oriented? Are you accurate, do you prefer simplicity and do you like to work with a team?
- HBO working and thinking level with 2 years’ experience in supply chain;
- Good command of English in speech and writing;
- High-level Excel knowledge;
- Experience with SAP.
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour working week;
- 24 vacation days paid (based on 38 hours per week);
- Ability to participate in collective health insurance;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.