This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Customer Service German - Saturday
Saturday, 8 hrs
“We are currently looking for a German speaking Customer support employee to join our team on the Saturdays. In this position you will be the contact person for questions and complaints from our customers. Due to your customer friendly attitude you are supporting that what Action is all about; making customers happy!”
This is your daily Action
You’ll be part of the international Store & Customer Support department at our international headquarters in Zwaagdijk-Oost. In this dynamic team, all questions from customers, suppliers and carriers from the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic and Italy are coming in. Your goal is to handle these questions via telephone, email and social media in an accommodating, correct, and timely manner. You’ll answer questions and solve problems efficiently and correctly, whereas you are satisfying the customer.
When you’ll get more acquainted with Action and the customers, you can start to focus on the more specific expertise within the department. Questions may come from The Netherlands as well as other countries we are established in. You are available on Saturdays between 9:00 and 17:00. During Saturdays we will mainly be answering questions by email.
This is you
Helping others is your second nature, you have excellent communication skills and are customer oriented. Next to this, it is of importance that you work accurately and structured. Our formula with a surprisingly complete assortment and the rapid growth of the organization requires an empathetic as well as a critical and pragmatic attitude with a high level of cost consciousness. Also, you are used to working with computers and have a quick understanding of different kinds of software systems.
Furthermore you have:
- Minimum of MBO education level;
- Relevant experience, in retail is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the German and English language;
- Additionally good knowledge of the Czech, Polish, Dutch or Italian language is required;
- Available on Saturdays.
What we offer
- Personal Growth
- We open stores internationally on weekly basis. This rapid growth makes Action a successful organization and it requires us to continuously adapt. Such expansion brings all kinds of unique challenges as well as opportunities for career growth. Next to this, the expansion of Action brings many challenges when it comes to professionalizing and efficiency. With an enterprising and proactive attitude you can contribute to further professionalizing our department Customer Support.
- And furthermore:
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour working week;
- 15% staff discount on your purchases from Action;
- Working in a fun team;
- Travel allowance;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
Meet your team
The Customer Support team is an energetic and active team that gets happy from helping our customers. With a team of around 20 people we try our best to make sure our customers get the best customer experience possible. We are all open to help each other and love to have a laugh or a good talk! Together we strive to make our customers as happy as possible!
Are you ready for a retail challenge in a young and enthusiastic team, and do you want to contribute to the future of the successful, and fastest growing discounter of the Netherlands with European ambitions? Take Action!
How we contribute to society
As a retailer, serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores across 8 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and care about people in the countries where we have stores and produce products. Click here to read more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. Therefore, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we ask you to work remotely. Whenever possible, the location of this position will return to our international headquarters in Zwaagdijk, where you will have the opportunity to work face-to-face with your colleagues. This also means that all interviews for this position are done digitally via video calls.