This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Fulltime 38 hours
As E-Learning Specialist of our logistics organization, you are responsible for developing training material, supervising the content of the training and distributing these training courses.
This is your daily action
At Action we find the development of our employees very important, so we ensure that our people grow along with the growth of Action. As an E-Learning Specialist you contribute to the development of skills and knowledge of our employees within the Supply Chain. You focus on training employees, developing training modules by using Vimago, and optimizing our training options within Action. You work closely with your colleagues within the Supply Chain, ensuring that training courses are in line with current processes and you collect input for new training courses.
By setting up clear E-learnings you contribute to sharing and expanding knowledge within the Supply Chain. Optimizing our training options is also one of the things you will be doing. How do you ensure a better connection between the training courses and your target group? In addition, you ensure good documentation, you get started promoting learning and development within the Supply Chain and you support the Process Expert by developing the User Support Resources and keeping them up-to-date.
This is you
You are result-driven, have excellent communication skills and you are ready for the next step in your career. You get energy from being proactive and helping people develop and learn. You enjoy collaborating with others and sharing knowledge. You also enjoy working with deadlines and you know how to explain processes clearly step by step. When you have found your way, you will actively start looking at improvements in Learning processes within the Supply Chain to make them more efficient and effective, keeping an eye on our Action Values. Furthermore you have:
- An education at HBO level with 1 year of work experience in a relevant field;
- Or a completed MBO education with 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Affinity with learning and development;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, experience with learning systems is a plus;
- Good command of Dutch and English.
What we offer
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance policy;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We'll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!