This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Employee Customer Service Spain
Part time or full time, 24 – 38 hours per week
Are you looking for a social job where you can help others? And do you have a good command of Spanish and Dutch or German? Then we are looking for you!
This is your daily action
As Employee Customer Service Spain, you’ll be part of the international customer service team at the headquarters of Action in Zwaagdijk. In this dynamic team, we help customers in Spain, the Netherlands or Germany and Austria with a variety of questions. During your day you switch between taking phone calls, answering emails and replying on social media. Due to your customer friendly attitude you are supporting that what Action is all about; making customers happy! Once you’ll get more acquainted with Action and the customers, you can start to focus on the more specific expertise’s within the department. Work-hours are between 8:00 and 18:00, depending on the planning and your preferences. We support each other as a team, which means that you’ll be asked to be back-up for the Saturday team once every 3 months.
This is you
Helping others is your second nature and you have excellent communication skills. Next to this, it is important that you work accurately and structured and have a quick understanding of different kinds of software systems.
- Minimum of MBO education level
- Customer oriented experience
- Good knowledge of the Spanish and English language and either Dutch or German
What we offer
- Marked based salary based on a 38-hour working week
- A travel allowance
- 15% staff discount on your purchases from Action
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
- Working in a fun and international team.
- You can work almost completely from home
Meet your team
The Customer Support team is an energetic and active team who get happy from helping our customers. With a team of around 20 people we help customers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Poland, the Czech Republic, Spain and Italy. We try our best to make sure our customers get the best customer experience possible. We are all open to help each other and love to have a laugh or a good talk!
Are you ready for a retail challenge in a young and enthusiastic team, and do you want to contribute to the future of the successful, and fastest growing discounter of the Netherlands with European ambitions? Take Action!
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!