This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Parttime, 8 hours
As an Employee Customer Support you will be the contact person for questions and complaints. Due to your customer friendly attitude you are supporting that what Action is all about; making customers happy!
You’ll be part of the Service & Customer Support department. In this dynamic team, all questions from customers, suppliers and carriers are coming in. Your goal is to handle these questions via telephone, email and social media in an accommodating, correct, and timely manner. You’ll answer questions and solve problems in a customer focused, efficient and correct way. Being part of the Customer Service team means being the voice of Action to our customers!
The Customer Service team is an energetic team of around 20 team members in total and together we aim for our customers to have the best customer journey possible. You can always reach out to one of the colleagues to ask a question, but we also like a good laugh.
Helping others is your second nature, you have excellent communicative skills and are customer oriented. Next to this, it is of importance that you work accurately and structured. Our formula with a surprisingly complete collection and the rapid growth of the organization requires an empathetic as well as a critical and pragmatic attitude with a high cost consciousness. Also, you are used to working with computers and have a quick understanding of different kinds of softwaresystems.
- Minimum of MBO education level;
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Fluent in Dutch;
- Available on Saturdays.
- A company laptop and mobile phone;
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme;
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise;
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.