This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Employee Customer Support Saturday
Parttime, 8 hours
As an Employee Customer Support you will be the contact person for questions and complaints. Due to your customer friendly attitude you are supporting that what Action is all about; making customers happy!
Your daily tasks
This bustling department receives all questions from Action customers, but sometimes also from suppliers and transporters. Questions can be received by phone, e-mail and social media. With a listening ear and a customer-oriented attitude, you ensure efficient and good solutions. You get energy from helping other people and are patient. Within Customer Service, you are Action’s calling card and you are also in close contact with other departments to find the best possible solution together.
The Customer Support team is an energetic and active team that enjoys helping customers. With a team of around 30 people, we are committed to providing the best customer experience and making sure that the customer hangs up the phone with the best possible feeling. If you have any questions, you can always ask one of our colleagues. We also love to have fun and have a chat! Together, we are strongly committed to giving the customer the best possible Action experience.
What you offer
Being customer-focused and supportive is in your nature. You are also a good communicator and know how to clearly communicate your message to the customer. It is also important that you work in a precise and structured manner. An empathic but also critical attitude with high cost consciousness is also important. You are used to working with computers and can master different software systems quickly.
- Minimum MBO work and education level;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Available on Saturdays.
What we offer
- Company laptop.
- 15% employee discount on your purchases from Action.
- An extensive range of training courses and programmes at our own Action Academy.
- A job in a dynamic, international organisation with plenty of room for further development.
- Working in a vibrant and fun team.
If you are ready to take action, apply now!
What happens next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We will then invite you to an initial interview.
- We would like to get to know you better and, depending on the position, we may ask you to complete an online assessment.
- We will then invite you to a second interview and discuss your assessment. You may also meet one of your future colleagues.
- If we are both happy, we will make you an offer that you can't refuse!