This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Full time 38 hours
Do you have experience as a Financial Employee? Would you like to further develop within our international Finance department? And do you want to work in a young, growing and pleasant organization?
The Financial Shared Service Center department within Action is responsible for handling administrative processing in the financial field. As Financial Employee Administration, your activities are aimed at the timely and complete processing of the outgoing invoices within Action in our SAP system. You process invoices from our employees and you are responsible for archiving them. You also ensure that the processes are monitored and that all necessary agreements are in place. In addition, you act as the point of contact for the budget holders for setting up the approval process. You also look at outstanding item management for the cost creditors, you check all other creditors for the timely payment of the overdue invoices and you check all open matters and manage the “demand items” account.
You are the point of contact for the entire organization with regard to questions in the field of (historical) bookings & invoices. You will also keep track of the master data of debtors and creditors.
Our Finance department currently consists of around 70 specialists in various roles. Our Financial Shared Service Centre is responsible for all financial affairs of our international organization. Our Treasury team manages all our cash flows and our Fiscal team takes care of anything tax related. Business Controlling supports the business by providing financial advice with respect to our store operations, commercial control, supply chain and financial control. We provide important management information as well as challenge the business with our analyses to further our process optimization. Do you want to work in the dynamic retail industry, in a young department with a wealth of (international) growth opportunities? Take Action!
A Financial Employee Administration at Action is stress resistant, proactive and can work well within a team. In addition, you have a great sense of responsibility and you keep an overview during busy and hectic periods. You see it as a challenge to help with the (further) professionalization of our financial administration.
- A completed MBO-4 education in a financial or economic direction;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with working in Excel;
- Good command of the English language, French is a big plus;
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Working in a fun and stable team;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Flexible working hours;
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.