This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Employee Financial Administration
Full time 38 hours
Are you interested in working in a large and professional finance team? Do you have experience in Accounts Payable? As Employee Financial Administration you are the gatekeeper for incoming invoices. Are you looking for a nice job in finance administration? Read more about the job of Employee Financial Administration in our young and dynamic organization below.
This is your daily Action
The Financial Shared Service Center department within Action is responsible for the administrative processing in the financial field. As Employee Financial Administration you’ll be part of the Accounts Payable team in the FSSC. Your activities are aimed at the timely and complete processing of the outgoing invoices within Action in our SAP system. Are all the checks complete? Then you process the invoices. You also ensure that the processes are monitored and that all necessary agreements are in place. In addition, you act as the point of contact for the budget holders for setting up the approval process. Furthermore, you check all other creditors for the timely payment of the overdue invoices and you check all open matters and manage the “demand items” account.
You are the point of contact for the entire organization about questions in the field of (historical) bookings & invoices. You will also keep track of the master data creditors.
Meet your team
Our Finance department currently consists of around 70 specialists in various roles. Our Financial Shared Service Centre is responsible for all financial affairs of our international organization. Our Treasury team manages all our cash flows and our Fiscal team takes care of anything tax related. Business Controlling supports the business by providing financial advice with respect to our store operations, commercial control, supply chain and financial control. We provide important management information as well as challenge the business with our analyses to further our process optimization. Do you want to work in the dynamic retail industry, in a young department with a wealth of (international) growth opportunities? Take Action!
Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. Therefore, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we ask you to work remotely. Whenever possible, the location of this position will return to our international headquarters in Zwaagdijk, where you will have the opportunity to work face-to-face with your colleagues. This also means that all interviews for this position are done digitally via video calls.
This is you
An Employee Financial Administration at Action is stress resistant, proactive and can work well within a team. In addition, you have a great sense of responsibility and you keep an overview during busy and hectic periods. You see it as a challenge to help with the (further) professionalization of our financial administration. Of course, having an eye for detail is important to ensure a correct administration.
- A completed MBO-4 education in a financial or economic direction;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Experience with working in Excel;
- Good command of the English language,
- Basic understanding of French (A1/A2 level).
What we offer
- A contract for the duration of maternity leave;
- Working in a fun and stable team;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Flexible working hours;
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
How we contribute to society
As a retailer, serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores across 8 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and care about people in the countries where we have stores and produce products. Click here to read more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
At Action we think integrity is of the utmost importance. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your Recruiter for more details.