This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Employee Servicedesk German
Fulltime, 38 hours per week
Do you enjoy being the connection between the stores and our headquarters? Are you happy to be there for your colleagues and to help them out by answering their questions? At Action we are looking for a German-speaking colleague to join our Servicedesk team. By acting quickly and effectively, you help our colleagues from the stores, so that Action can function on an optimal level every day. Are you ready for Action? Then keep on reading!
Your daily Actions
The Servicedesk team is a nice team consisting of friendly co-workers with a variety of nationalities. Together with your colleagues, you answer all incoming questions from the stores out of all countries in which we operate. The questions are very diverse and can vary from ICT to HR and from damages to finance, for example. You ensure that you know how to find the right people from the right departments in order to be able to resolve these issues quickly and efficiently in a service-oriented manner. This way, you are contact with different colleagues within the organization; sounds like a challenge, right? If a problem cannot be resolved immediately, you start to investigate in order to find out. In addition to answering the telephone, you also answer incoming questions via email and from our system. In addition, you ensure that all issues are registered in our database.
As a Servicedesk employee you will be scheduled during opening hours, which are from Monday to Saturday between 7:30 AM and 9:30 PM. In addition, there are emergency telephone services on Sundays, where you work from home. These services are distributed fairly among our employees and are announced early in advance.
Meet your team
The Servicedesk team is part of the Store Operations department. This department deals with supporting and optimizing the work in the stores in all areas. The Servicedesk team consists of approximately 20 employees of different nationalities. At Action's international headquarters, we provide support to many of the countries where we operate, such as Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Belgium and Italy. This makes the work and our team diverse and dynamic. We love to work hard and joke around from time to time.
This is you
As a Servicedesk employee at Action, you are service and customer oriented and you work in an accurate and structured manner. Our formula with a surprising and complete range and the rapid growth of Action require a critical, proactive and pragmatic attitude. You get energy from helping others and you enjoy being in contact with colleagues from various departments. You also have strong communication skills and you are a real team player.
Also, we are looking for someone with:
- Affinity with helping others, experience in a similar job is a plus;
- You speak German and can manage yourself in English;
- Dutch is not required.
What we offer you
- A one-year contract;
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour working week;
- 15% staff discount on your purchases from Action;
- Working in a fun team;
- Travel allowance;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!