This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Full time, 38 hours a week
Are you looking for a fun and dynamic job in communication? As a Store Communications Employee you take care of all communication from our international head office to more than 1600 stores in 8 different countries. An international job with plenty of room for development and growth! Are you ready for Action?
It is all about our stores at Action. As a Store Communications Employee you are therefore an important link from the international headquarters to provide all stores with the correct information. For example, you share information on a daily basis about delivery times for a particular product, adjustments around holidays, or the implementation of corona measures. With your clear and catchy communication you ensure that the employees in the stores know what is going on and how they can act on it. You are also involved in managing and writing procedures, and you hand out documents for translation for the stores abroad. You manage the intranet, Action's online communication platform, write texts for other departments, and participate in projects. With your passion for communication you help develop and improve the team and advise your colleagues in the communication field.
Our Store Operations department provides service in three areas to all the countries in which we are represented: productivity, staff management and stock management. The team organizes and structures everyday activities of our stores worldwide and maintains a close collaboration with regional managers, Country HR and Supply Chain. Properly organized and efficiently stocked stores allow our employees to serve their customers in the best, most efficient way. Do you want to be co-responsible for optimal store processes in over 1,600 stores throughout Europe? Take Action!
As a Store Communications Employee you know how to communicate complex language in a simple and clear manner with your strong communication skills. You also like a dynamic environment where no two days are the same. You are independent, you like to tackle things and you feel at home in an international environment. Writing or editing texts is right up your alley.
- A completed college (HBO) education;
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in communication or in the store;
- Retail knowledge is an advantage;
- Good command of Dutch and English, any extra language is a plus.
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.