This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(Fulltime, 38 hours)
As Supply Planner you will be part of the Supply Chain Planning department and report to the Unit Planning Manager. The main focus lies in ensuring optimal inventory levels and availability for shop and DC orders. In doing so, you will be in close contact with the Category Demand Planner, Category Buyer, Individual suppliers and DCs/Hubs
- Developing category supply plans and deriving capacity requirements
- Managing the constrained category supply plan
- Ensuring optimal stock availability
- Making and monitoring stock order
- Drafting delivery plans
- Drafting and communicating purchase orders and forecasts
- Monitoring long-term- and container delivery plans
- Maintaining the overview of planned promotions and available stock
- Providing solutions for urgent supply problems
- Coordinating with the logistics department and suppliers
- Monitoring products with an expiration date or limited / promotional supply
- Flagging logistical inefficiencies
- Dividing the new assortment within the commercial and logistics framework
- Participating in regular category balancing meetings
- Collaborating with suppliers and internal departments
- Maintaining and optimizing the collaboration between Action and suppliers
- Maintaining relations with agents in Asia and the Direct Import department
- Act as primary contact point for suppliers
- Regular coordinating with buyers
You have experience working in an international retail environment or trade company and you know how to create and implement proposals for efficient and effective working methods, with the least possible complexity. You work efficiently and effectively either with colleagues or independently to achieve common targets, also when under time pressure. You are organized and skilled in structuring activities and projects, while sticking to the agreed deadlines and guidelines.
Furthermore you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 years of working experience in a similar job
- Business level knowledge of English and Basic understanding of Dutch
- Excellent skills in MS office (especially Excel)
- A competitive salary
- A company laptop
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action
- Personal development
Action is one of the most rapidly growing discounters in Europe and our employees are evolving with us. Action opens new Distribution Centers internationally on a yearly basis, which offers all kinds of unique challenges for our Supply Chain department. Also as a result of this rapid expansion, there’s a multitude of opportunities for employees to grow as well and develop themselves.
For more information about the application procedure, please contact our Recruiter Christina Asimakopoulou via email@example.com. You can only apply via the online application form!
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action.
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.