This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(Fulltime, 38 hrs p/w)
As an HR Administrator you ensure correct staff administration for our employees. Due to your accurate working method, all relevant information is properly stored in our systems and employees receive the necessary documents, information and their salaries in a timely manner!
As an HR Administrator you work in the International HR Shared Service Center. Within this department you are part of a large and fun team. On a daily basis you deal with all mutations that have to be made, such as address changes, job changes, salary changes, invoices, etc. Other activities include the on- and offboarding of employees, preparing reports and doing checks on all data. Supporting our colleagues via phone, email or tickets in the will be your main focus.
Our HR Shared Service Center serves our country offices, for example with registering and deregistering employees, and payroll. The department consists of four teams, the Employment team, On- and Offboarding, the Development team and Payroll. We are currently looking for someone to join the Employment team and the On- and Offboarding team. In total, about eighty employees are active in these teams. In the past years, the HRSSC has grown into an expertise center that offers international support to the various country offices. Do you want to contribute to the further professionalisation of our HR organization with your ideas? Take Action!
An HR Administrator at Action is accurate and analytical. Our formula that includes a surprisingly complete assortment and rapid growth also requires an entrepreneurial, critical and pragmatic attitude with high cost awareness.
- You have a completed MBO-4 education, preferably in the direction of HR;
- Affinity with administration;
- Knowledge of HR tasks and processes is an advantage;
- Experience with Excel;
- Good command of English.
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour working week;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room for growth;
- Last but not least: a fun team!
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.