This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Our Customer Insights & Analytics team is looking for an enthusiastic and solution-oriented Analyst for the Digital CX team. Do you have a talent for pro-active analytic deep-dives, accurate reporting and do you understand business automation? Then read on because this might be your next challenge!
As a Customer Insights Analyst you will report to the Team Lead Customer Insights and you’ll be working closely with IT, Product Owners, CX, Developers, SEO with the aim of improving efficiency and relevance for our customers experience. You will provide insights and recommendations into customer behaviour and any obstacles preventing customers from interacting with and transacting on our digital touchpoints based on the data available.
This role will use the data we collect in our stores, web analytics, customer experience platform (DXP) and UX research tools to focus on opportunities to improve customer experience. In the past you have demonstrated your skills in working cross-functionally in an organization, synthesizing data from various sources and crafting cohesive, strategic, actionable recommendations for marketers and product owners.
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses that uncover areas of opportunity that will help shape customer engagement via all consumer touchpoints (web, mobile, loyalty app, store, social, etc.);
- Tech-Savvy: Strong data analysis skills specifically in web/digital analytics coupled with business intelligence knowledge;
- Turn insights and data patterns into clear indicators and tactics for growth hacking, budget allocation, and performance management;
- Aggregate and clean data with an ability to invent new algorithms to solve problems and build new tools to automate work /provide real-time reporting systems & dashboards;
- Have a thorough understanding of customer behaviours, competitive product trends, industry innovation and business drivers;
- Collaborate with other teams and act as the ‘go-to person’ for ongoing analytical support;
- A strong communicator that makes informed decisions backed by data.
Our Digital department is responsible for all of Action’s digital customer communication. The Digital Marketing & Merchandising team develops all paid advertising, videos, social media, newsletters and the merchandising available at action.com. The Content team is responsible for producing all the visual material and copy for our marketing expressions and the Customer Experience & Insights team takes care of web development, analytics, SEO and CRO. Last but not least, the Digital IT team is responsible for Action’s backend, architecture and online platforms. Will you grab this unique opportunity to design and shape the digital playing field of the future in a fast-growing, ambitious and international retail environment? Take Action!
You have an Analytical mindset using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPI’. You use your experience in modelling and ability to translate data into comprehensive visualizations. You are passioned about understanding and driving a great customer experience for our customers. Stakeholder management comes naturally to you and enables you to easily talk and align with amongst others commerce. With your Data-driven and agile mindset you are able & willing to constantly adapt to changing realities.
- Degree/s in Business, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering, Commerce, or other related field;
- 3 to 4+ years professional experience in Retail , FMCG or comparable industry;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tagmanager/ Firebase, Search Console, Datawarehousing/database querying, SAP cloud analytics and integration, predictive modelling , statistical modelling (eg. Regression);
- Intermediate experience with a technical language (SQL, SAS or R) language / database querying. Knowledge of data science software platforms a plus!
- Experience in designing and implementing custom targeting optimization systems and working with technical teams;
- Fluency in English: Clear and confident communication skills –an expert in data-story telling using visualization tools.
- 24 paid vacation days and the possibility to purchase 5 more (based on 38 hours).
- A travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- 15% discount on our merchandise
- Possibility to join courses/training via our Action Acadamy
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now and do this in English!
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
While we appreciate the offer of assistance, unfortunately Action does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Action via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of Action, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Action. Interested in becoming a supplier to Action, send an email to email@example.com.
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.