This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(38 hours per week)
Do you have affinity with logistics and systems and are you always looking for improvements? As Process Expert Logistics you ensure all key supply chain information systems and processes are working optimally. Are you ready for Action?
On a daily basis you’ll be working on optimizing our outbound systems such as SAP (E)WM. To do that you will work closely with colleagues varying from warehouse managers to IT to warehouse employees to get firsthand information about problems and solutions. You’ll need to align with stakeholders and work closely together to make sure that the best way of working is found. Working at Action is not like working anywhere else, not only do we open a large amount of new stores a year, we promise our customers 150 new products every week. This means our supply chain professionals need to be on top of their game. As Process Expert Logistics your main responsibilities will be process improvement, process support and ensuring the right people have the right information.
You are the point of contact for any issues and/or bottlenecks in the supply chain outbound processes and you will act as the process expert. To ensure your colleagues have the information they need to execute their jobs and you will guide them through any changes in the processes and procedures. By providing analysis and reports you support decision making by colleagues and management. Also, you will also participate in improvement projects as an ambassador for supply chain.
The Process Improvement team consists of process owners and super users, each with their own area of expertise. As a team you make sure that the supply chain of Action can run as smoothly as possible so that hundred thousands of goods reach our 1600+ stores on a daily basis. Being able to optimize the process is what keeps us motivated and excited. Next to that we are a fun team who like a good laugh.
You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment and enjoy working with systems. You’re interested in investigating and getting to know all about Supply Chain and planning. Next to that, you like to be organized and have strong analytical skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as supply chain or logistics;
- 3 years of relevant work experience in logistics or process improvement;
- A good command of English;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, experience with (E)WM systems, SAP is a plus.
- Market based salary;
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours);
- A travel allowance;
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise;
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.