This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
HR Administrator France
(Fulltime, 38 hrs)
Do you like it when everything is structured, correct and administratively in order? Would you like to work within HR and be able to use your knowledge of the French language? Then Administrative employee HR France is for you!
This is your daily Action
As Administrative Assistant HR France you ensure correct personnel administration for our international employees in 8 countries. Because of your accurate working method, all relevant information is properly stored in our systems, according to country specific requirements, and employees have the necessary documents, information and their salaries in time!
You will work at the international headquarters of Action within the HR Shared Service Center where you will be part of a large and nice team. On a daily basis you’ll deal with all mutations that have to be made, such as address changes, job changes, salary changes, invoices, etc. Other activities include the on- and offboarding of new employees and the retirement of employees who leave the organization, such as drawing up contracts and letters. In addition, in our reporting team you are preparing reports and doing checks on all data. A precise and important job where a lot of accuracy is required. Sounds like a challenge, right?
Working in the HR department at Action is challenging. With various sub teams, we are responsible for the administration of thousands of employees and you are a specialist in your field. This provides opportunities for growth within your team, but also opportunities for advancement towards one of the other specialties within the organization.
Meet your team
Our HR Shared Service Center serves our country offices, for example with registering and deregistering employees, and payroll. The department consists of four teams, the Employment team, On- and Offboarding, the Development team and Payroll. We are currently looking for someone to join the Employment team and the On- and Offboarding team. The Employment-team focusses on different kind of mutations for an employee, such as registering the workhours, leave days, holidays, address changes etc. When working in the On- and Offboarding-team you’ll be guiding the onboarding of an employee by creating a contract and checking personal information. In total, about eighty employees are active in these teams. In the past years, the HRSSC has grown into an expertise center that offers international support to the various country offices. Do you want to contribute to the further professionalization of our HR organization with your ideas? Take Action!
This is you
An HR Administrator at Action is accurate and analytical. Our formula that includes a surprisingly complete assortment and rapid growth also requires an entrepreneurial, critical and pragmatic attitude with high cost awareness.
- You have a completed education, preferably in the direction of HR;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in HR administration;
- Experience in administration;
- Knowledge of HR tasks and processes;
- Good command of Excel;
- Good command of English and French, command of Dutch is not required.
What we offer
- Definite (7 month) contract with the option to extend;
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours).
- A travel allowance;
- A company laptop;
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
At Action we think integrity is of the utmost importance. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your Recruiter for more details.