This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(Fulltime, 38 hrs)
Do you like it when everything is structured, correct and administratively in order? Would you like to work within HR and be able to use your knowledge of the German language? Then Administrative employee HR Germany is for you!
As Administrative Assistant HR Germany you ensure correct personnel administration for our German employees. Because of your accurate working method, all relevant information is properly stored in our systems and employees have the necessary documents, information and their salaries in time!
You will work at the international headquarters of Action within the HR Shared Service Center where you will be part of a large and nice team. On a daily basis you are involved in the on- and offboarding of new employees and the retirement of employees who leave the organization, such as drawing up contracts and letters.
Working in the HR department at Action is challenging. With various sub teams, we are responsible for the administration of thousands of employees and you are a specialist in your field. This provides opportunities for growth within your team, but also opportunities for advancement towards one of the other specialties within the organization.
Our HR Shared Service Center serves our country offices, for example with registering and deregistering employees, and payroll. The department consists of four teams, the Employment team, On- and Offboarding, the Development team and Payroll. We are currently looking for someone to join the Employment team and the On- and Offboarding team. The Employmentteam focusses on different kind of mutations for an employee, such as registering the workhours, leave days, holidays, address changes etc. When working in the On- and Offboardingteam you’ll be guiding the onboarding of an employee by a.o. creating a contract and checking personal information. In total, about eighty employees are active in these teams. In the past years, the HRSSC has grown into an expertise center that offers international support to the various country offices. Do you want to contribute to the further professionalization of our HR organization with your ideas? Take Action!
An HR Administrator at Action is accurate and analytical. Our formula that includes a surprisingly complete assortment and rapid growth also requires an entrepreneurial, critical and pragmatic attitude with high cost awareness.
- You have a completed MBO-4 education, preferably in the direction of HR;
- Experience in administration;
- Knowledge of HR tasks and processes;
- Experience with Excel;
- Good command of English and German.
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour working week;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room for growth;
- Last but not least: a fun team!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.