This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
HR Project Manager
32 – 38 hours a week
Support employees and managers with the best HR systems, tools and processes. That’s your goal as a HR project manager at Action. From our headquarters in Noord-Holland – or another location of your choice – you will manage international and country-specific HR projects. These projects range from technology-focused undertakings to raising awareness about data privacy. This is a worthwhile, challenging job where you will be working with different stakeholders.
This is your daily action
Looking for an interesting and dynamic working environment? We have it here. Because at Action, we are active in 10 countries and continue to expand. There is a roadmap covering the next few years with various HR focus areas and initiatives that you will be working on. Your focus will be on managing international projects. In multi-functional teams, you will ensure that these projects are carried out smoothly and efficiently, within the agreed time and budget.
You play a key role in the implementation of your projects and their communication. You will also be active in change management. Likewise, you ensure that the project data is up to date and stored securely. You do all this with a customer-oriented attitude: you are willing to go the extra mile to bring your projects to completion. In doing so, you will work closely with stakeholders from various areas within the organization.
Meet your team
Action HR has grown into a strategic Centre of Excellence in recent years. Within our department, Recruitment is recruiting new employees for our international head office. Compensation & Benefits is responsible for everything related to salary, bonuses, lease car and other employment conditions. People development ensures that all our employees are given opportunities to develop and grow. HR Projects is developing various projects to make our HR department even more valuable within Action. Our Shared Service Center serves our Country Offices, for example with payrolling. Finally, each support department has its own HR advisor who looks at the throughput and outflow of employees and is the connecting link between the department and our overarching HR team. Do you want to contribute to the further professionalization of our HR organization with your ideas? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Patrick, Mieke and Tessa can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
Want to work in a result-oriented and customer-focused way? You can definitely do so. You control the pace of work of your project teams while maintaining an eye for detail. You also communicate well. You are proactive and bold in making decisions. Based on this attitude, you know how to get colleagues and stakeholders to comply with company - and HR guidelines.
You also have the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a project manager in a dynamic and international working environment.
- Extensive experience in project management, communication and change management.
- Experience with projects relating to HR system implementations and preferably SAP SuccessFactors.
- A strong ability to work with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (spoken and written), preferably with knowledge of French and German.
What we offer
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has more than 2.000 stores in 10 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization continues continuously. Not only is Action growing, but there are also career opportunities for you to develop within the company.
- Annual bonus between 5-10% based on personal and business goals
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- Travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
- Working in a vibrant and fun team
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture. Click here for more information.
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
- Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!