This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
IHQ RE Systems and Portfolio Analyst
Zwaagdijk | 38h/week
Do you want to work for a highly successful, fast expanding international retailer?
At Action we offer you the opportunity to become part of our Real Estate IHQ organization. Reporting to the Lease Administration & Portfolio Manager, you play an important part of the department overseeing the opening of new stores, whilst travelling internationally and following up on various type of requests.
This is your daily action
Your main focus lies on organizing and maintaining the Real Estate lease administration system (SAP RE-FX), operationally supporting the Real Estate support and portfolio activities in existing countries as well as playing an important role by setting up the Real Estate organizations in new countries.
Ensuring full adequate input and output from Real Estate data, being involved in Real Estate support activities in new countries and together with your colleagues building a strong Real Estate support and portfolio organization will be the tools of your making.
In addition to the above, you will:
- Be the Real Estate Key User for SAP RE-FX and ensure increase of its knowledge level of all users in IHQ and the countries
- Oversee user authorizations and final approver for potential changes and create and maintain documents for (e)training purposes
- Operate as the SAP RE-FX user advisor for RE, Finance, Supply Chain and HR colleagues in all countries where Action is active.
- Be responsible for helping with training and setting up new country support and portfolio department, mainly with expansion support and lease administration
- Be the Real Estate Business Intelligence Key User
Last but not least, you’ll play a vital role in organizing user trainings related to newly implemented features and ad hoc trainings on specific topics raised by the users.
Meet your team
Contributing to Action’s strategic expansion by opening over 250 new stores a year. That’s what you and your 250+ international colleagues do. At Real Estate you work at the interface between strategy and pragmatic operational solutions. How? In close consult with country management, we do not only determine where to expand to, we lead the process for the opening of every individual store. From the lease of new premises to construction, turning the empty units into Action stores in just six weeks! And that’s not all. We also continuously optimise our store portfolio through store relocations, enlargements, refurbishments and updates. Driving growth, you and your colleagues truly help country managers develop their business. And at Action, we care about helping you develop your full potential, in a professional, open and friendly environment in which we welcome your ideas!
Curious about your new team members? Roel Warringa, Lobke Breed and the others in the Real Estate team can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
Demonstrating a high level of pragmatism, you are very organised, able to structure activities and projects as well as stick to agreements within deadlines and according to guidelines.
It’s your ambition to suggest improvements for efficient and effective working methods and implements these. You are able to combine efficient and effective work with others to achieve common targets, also when under time pressure.
You enjoy working in an international team and excel at planning and organisation.
In addition, you have:
- Demonstrable work experience in Real Estate Administration or Lease Administration related roles
- Bachelor degree (preferably in RE or business administration)
- Excellent English language skills (knowledge of any other EU language is a plus)
- (Retail) Real Estate and Lease Administration knowledge are preferred
What we offer
Surprisingly more! From our bustling home base in the Netherlands, you’ll have an impact on the whole of Europe. The counter now stands at more than 2,000 stores in 10 countries and millions of smiles from our customers. And we have big growth ambitions. For Action and for you. Because our growth means that you can always take new steps. A different job, an interesting innovation project, new skills: as a professional you can develop without limits. And all this in a culture where our shared values are truly lived: Customer focus, teamwork, simplicity, discipline, cost conscious and respect.
Did you know that you can also count on us for:
- A market-based salary based on a 38-hour work week
- 24 days of holiday and the option to buy 5 extra days (based on 38 hours per week)
- A temporary contract with the intention of offering you a permanent contract in the long term
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working up to 40% from home, of course in coordination with your team and manager
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action
- A good pension scheme, collective health insurance and travel expenses allowance. Zwaagdijk-Oost is traffic jam-free and only 30 minutes by car from Amsterdam.
How we contribute to society
If you only know Action from the stores, a world will open up for you when you join us. For example, we are working hard behind the scenes to make a positive impact on society and the environment. Did you know, for example, that we sponsor more than 2,000 children worldwide who are growing up in an SOS Children’s Village? That our team reflects the diversity of our customers, including 124 nationalities? That we already source 70% of our wood products and 86% of our cotton sustainably? And that only energy-efficient LED lighting is used in more than half of our stores? Yes, that is also Action. Curious about what other initiatives we’re facilitating? Join our team and find out for yourself.
We are proud to be an inclusive employer, and we warmly invite anyone who recognises themselves in the vacancy to apply. So take action and respond to this vacancy now!
What happens next:
- Response to your application within 14 days (and usually earlier)
- First meeting with the manager and a colleague
- Online assessment to get to know you better
- Second interview with your recruiter, among others
- Welcome to Action…
Throughout the process, your recruiter is your permanent point of contact and is available to answer any questions you may have.
Integrity is very important to us. Pre-employment screening is therefore part of the process for this vacancy. Ask your recruiter for more information.