This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
International Offices Facilities Lead
Fulltime, 38 h/week
Working at Action means making an impact at local and international level while being part of unprecedented growth pace.
Are you ready to begin the new year with a new challenge at our international headquarters, directly reporting into the Head of HR IHQ? You are more than welcome to continue reading and apply for the International Offices Facilities Lead role!
This is your daily action
We will begin together! This is a newly created role designed for our expanding structure.
You will be the core contributor to the creation of a healthy, safe and inspirational work environment at Action HQ that daily reflects our culture, values and supports our brand.
You will help us build a long term vision & plan for the development of our offices; enhance and maintain policies in relation to working at the office (e.g. hybrid working), parking, use of office facilities and equipment as well as ensure legal requirements are met and kept up-to-date.
Action is a tightly collaborative environment so in the role of International Offices Facilities Lead you will take ownership of the close collaboration with the internal & external service providers, the teams of Health & Safety, Facilities & Equipment, Security, Technical services, Reception, Restaurant and the IT department. You will align the office communication, office lay-out & design with our Marketing & Communications team.
You know that Company’s brand is a unique symbol & concept recognized by customers and employees across markets and geographies, thus you will ensure the implementation in all our country offices each and every action implemented at the IHQ level.
Meet your team
This is you
You are naturally an organized and cost-conscious person. You have an eye to spot an opportunity for order in a chaotic and fast evolving situation or environment. You get motivation from what you can improve for people and their work space, thus it comes easy to communicate on different hierarchy levels, cross-cultures and borders. You believe that the process is well-constructed when it leads to a simple solution and solid results. You can easily adapt to a new business environment and knock on multiple doors to find your way.
Your expertise helps you efficiently switch from strategic to operational topics, work both independently and as part of a team, deal with feedback from internal customers in a just and confident way. And finally you take initiatives for the constant improvement of the working environment in Action offices.
Additionally you have:
- Completed studies in a field related to Facilities Management
- Minimum 7 years of all-round experience in Facilities of which at least 3 years in retail or hospitality
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Flexibility to travel occasionally (locally and internationally)
- Driver’s license
What we offer
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has over 2.260 stores in 11 European countries and opens several new stores each week. Due to the continuous expansion of Action this role is prone to develop in complexity and exposure creating a favorable space for your individual success.
- A job at the international headquarters of a dynamic company with plenty room for growth
- A range of courses and training at our own Action Academy
- Merit-based salary based on a 38-hour work week and a 10% annual bonus
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action
- Commuting allowance
- Company laptop and smartphone
How we contribute to society
If you only know Action from the shops, a world will open up for you when you join us. For example, we are working very hard behind the scenes to make a positive impact on society and the environment. For example, did you know that we sponsor more than 2,000 children worldwide growing up in an SOS Children's Village? That our team reflects the diversity of our customers, including 124 nationalities? That we already source 70% of our wood products and 86% of our cotton sustainably? And that in more than half of our shops only energy-efficient LED lighting is on? Yes, that too is Action. Wondering what other initiatives we facilitate? Join our team and find out for yourself.
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
- Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!
At Action, integrity is of great importance to us. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your recruiter for more information