This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(32-38 hours per week)
Action continues to grow and expand on the international playing field. As our new HR International Payroll Specialist, you will continuously support our current and future colleagues throughout this process.
As a Payroll Specialist you are responsible for providing the correct payroll input to our external payroll providers, perform the necessary controls on the payroll output, answer questions from our business partners and setting up/performing compliance controls. You are the main contact person for the local colleagues and the local payroll provider. You are able to help and assist with relevant topics and questions.
You will mainly be working with our time registration software and our suite of HR tools. From here, you will gather all the relevant data, convert it to a workable format and perform the necessary control tasks. We are continuously improving our systems and processes, and you will be an integral part of this journey.
Action has grown so rapidly that we have set out to transform our old-fashioned HR department into a strategic ‘centre of excellence’. Within our department, Recruitment is responsible for recruiting new Action employees for our international headquarters and our Dutch country office. Compensation & Benefits is responsible for anything related to salary, bonuses, lease cars and other employment conditions. Learning & Development organises training courses for colleagues working at our stores and distribution centres. HR Projects develops various projects aimed at increasing the added value of our HR department to the Action organisation and our Shared Service Centre provides various services to our country offices including payrolling. Finally, each support department has its own HR advisor focused on employee recruitment, internal and external mobility and departures and acts as an interface between the departments and our overarching HR team. Do you want to contribute your ideas to help further the professionalisation of our HR organisation?
Curious about your new team members? Natasja and Arjen can’t wait to work with you!
A Payroll Specialist with Action enjoys careful planning and working with strict deadlines. You tackle challenges with a keen eye for detail and you perform at your peak under stress. Besides that you have an incredible team spirit and a flexible and fast paced mindset.
Furthermore you have:
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- You are an expert with Excel; formulas like VLOOKUP and INDEX/MATCH do not have any secrets for you;
- Strong communication skills in English;
- Affinity with HR systems.
- Develop yourself in the Action Acadamy;
- Company laptop;
- 24 vacation days and possibility to buy 5 more (based on 38 hours);
- 15% discount on all Action merchandise;
- An attractive pension plan;
- Participation in a health insurance collective;
- Travel allowance.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.