This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Process Coordinator Service desk
(38 Hours per week)
We are hiring a Process Coordinator in the Technology department. The chosen candidate will join a team of Infrastructure and Service Management that is responsible for designing, implementing and controlling our portfolio of ITSM processes within the Technology department.
The process coordinator we are looking for, will be the Single Point of Contact to our external hosted first line Servicedesk for IT on the areas of incident, problem, change and knowledge management and has at least 3 years professional experience in a similar role. You will be driving continuous improvements, participate in (major) incident process, participate in projects and enjoy the onboarding of new applications and optimizing processes with our third party suppliers. In the near future we have some challenging projects coming up, where your participation is needed.
Is your mindset focused on efficient ways of delivering and improving IT services? Is your knowledge a mix of technical & functional and do you score high on pragmatism and IQ / EQ? Are you are a self-starter that can manage day-to-day priorities in an efficient and collaborative way? Do you have passion for Service Management and a fast paced work environment? If so, please apply for this role and join our team!
This is your daily action
- You are working on a daily basis with the IT Service desk on several topics like; managing quality and quantity of tickets, (improvements in) process, reporting, tooling, knowledge management.
- From an Action perspective you are consulted in the analysis and resolution of major incidents.
- Next to day-to-day operations you are working on a more efficient way of working.
- You are guiding the IT Service desk on the areas of; End user experience, agreements between Service desk and third party suppliers, reporting and process and governance.
- You will initiate projects on the empowerment of the service desk and start initiatives to empower the End user (Shift Left).
- Manage the progress of outstanding tickets such as incidents, problems and changes on a daily base, supported by the IT Service Desk.
- Drive for continuous service improvement and customer experience in the area(s) you are responsible for.
- Setup and maintain a proper governance model to manage the delivered services and expectations with your key internal and external (suppliers) stakeholders.
- Manage and execute change control on processes and maintain documentation.
- Ensure ITSM tooling is setup in inline to the ITSM processes.
- Report periodically on how work is progressing to the IT Service Manager and/or the Manager Infrastructure & Service Management.
- You are working in close cooperation with the services manager on implementation and control of IT processes in your area such as, but not limited to: Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management and Service Catalogue Management.
Meet your team
Action provides a positive workplace with a highly committed, cost-conscious, and customer-oriented, culturally diverse population. We like to work as a team; we live up to our company values with a simplicity mindset in all we do. Our Technology & IT department adds value with centralized teams for Enterprise Architecture, IT Project & Portfolio Management, Development & Operations, and multiple Business Technology (BizTech) teams.
Keeping up with the challenges and expansion objectives at Action requires the best talent. Do you want to work on challenging projects within the dynamic world of retail with state-of-the-art technology? Take Action!
This is you
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or related field of expertise
- Minimum ITIL v3 (or higher) Intermediate certified
- Demonstrated success coordinating problems/incidents and preferably process implementation projects and delivering impact
- Demonstrated collaboration and interpersonal skills to work with all levels of organization
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, with ideally one of the following other European languages: Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish or Spanish
- Available to participate in the standby organization
What we offer:
Action is the place to be! We are growing with more than 20% rate per year. Our expansion is amazing and we are opening stores every day in different countries. We are one of the fastest growing retail companies of the moment, and we are ambitious, we are going for much more! We are planning a big digital transformation to make our customers even happier by offering more and more treasures for unbelievable prices.
Although we have more than 51.000 employees we don’t want to call ourselves a corporation: we are still a very hands on company and we enjoy making the impossible, possible. We don’t wear ties and love to show that we are all hardworking and down to earth. What are you waiting for? Join us!
In addition we offer:
- Attractive basic salary
- Indefinite contract + bonus scheme
- 24 holidays a year
- Travel allowance
- Laptop + smartphone
- 15% discount on all Action merchandise
- An attractive pension plan
- Participation in collective health insurance
How we contribute to society
As a retailer, serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores across 8 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and care about people in the countries where we have stores and produce products. Click here to read more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. Therefore, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we ask you to work remotely. Whenever possible, the location of this position will return to our international headquarters in Zwaagdijk, where you will have the opportunity to work face-to-face with your colleagues. This also means that all interviews for this position are done digitally via video calls.