This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Junior Fraud Operator
(Full time, 38 hours per week)
As a Junior Fraud Operator you proactively investigate fraud and security incidents in the store organization based on data analysis and received reports. In doing so, you assess fraud and security risks with the aim of implementing structural improvements to prevent recurrence. Are you curious by nature, analytically strong and do you enjoy doing something different every day? Do you enjoy working together, do you have an eye for detail and are you able to switch quickly? Then this is a great opportunity to come and work at Action!
This is your daily Action
In the Fraud & Store Security team, you work in an international team of 12 colleagues in the Netherlands, France and Germany, for more than 1700 stores in all countries where we operate. Together you work on a wide variety of cases.
Your activities are aimed at identifying, investigating and analysing fraud by making use of various data sources. Based on this, you will investigate fraud incidents in the store organization. In addition, you also deal with signals from the store organization that relate to safety or other related incidents. You conduct fact-based research, write short and powerful reports on this, and work closely with the various departments in the further completion of the incidents.
In addition, you contribute to the further professionalization of the department, by proactively looking for new and more efficient ways of working, including further automating data analysis and sparring with your colleagues. Furthermore, as a content expert you participate in projects in the organization to help identify and mitigate fraud risks. Your communication skills and innovative ideas come in handy here.
Meet your team
Risk Assurance supports the entire international Action organisation by identifying risks and defining and implementing measures to mitigate these risks. Our activities span the entire chain from product procurement to product sales in our stores. Our department consists of the following units: Privacy and Information Security, Compliance and Integrity, Fraud and Store Security and Internal Audit. Our diverse teams of specialists provide us with all the in-house knowledge we need to support Action’s various business units with complex questions in this area. Do you want to work in the dynamic retail industry, in a young department with a wealth of (international) growth opportunities? Take Action!
This is you
We are looking for a colleague who likes being in contact with other departments, someone that can provide advice based on research, who is confident, and who is curious to investigate incidents into detail. You have excellent communication skills, you are analytically strong, can get to the point quickly, and you’re able to contribute new ideas. In our fast-growing and changing organization, it is a must to be inquisitive and flexible.
- Completed MBO4 - with at least two years of relevant work experience / HBO education
- Affinity with Fraud and Risk Management;
- Knowledge or experience in Retail is a plus;
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written. Another European language is a plus.
What we offer
- One year contract;
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour work week;
- 24 paid vacation days and the option of purchasing 5 extra days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- Company laptop;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!