This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Are you able to provide valuable insights in how we manage fraud and store security risks and support our business teams in solving and preventing these risks? Are you eager to improve the design of our store security concept, reduce stock loss and increase the performance of our store security service providers? Are you a strong motivator and leader for an international team? As Action is now looking for a Manager Fraud and Store Security, it is the perfect time to join our Risk Assurance team. We are looking forward to your application.
The Manager Fraud & Store Security leads the international Fraud & Store Security team, consisting of professionals with expertise in fraud management, store security (excluding health and safety) and loss prevention. The Manager Fraud & Store Security works in close cooperation with direct colleagues leading the Risk Management team or the Internal Audit team, and reports to the Director Risk Assurance.
As a Manager Fraud & Store Security you:
- Develop, periodically review and update fraud and store security concepts, policies and practices on strategic and tactical level, setting clear guidance to assist senior management to comply with these requirements and manage the associated risks on an ongoing basis.
- Advise (senior) management and business teams on request or on own initiative on ways to mitigate fraud and store security risks for existing business processes and new initiatives and support in the implementation of controls.
- Direct the Fraud & Store Security team in detecting and investigating fraud and stock loss by analysing multiple data streams, considering internal and external (legal) requirements and discuss the results with senior management.
- Direct the Fraud & Store Security team in the remediation of store security incidents and the management of outsourced security service providers.
- Discuss fraud and store security performance with the Director Risk Assurance and present sections of Risk and Compliance Committee and Executive Board reporting.
- Actively contribute to creating fraud and store security awareness across our business teams.
Risk Assurance supports the Action business teams by identifying risks and defining and implementing measures to mitigate these risks. Our activities span the entire value chain, from product acquisition to product sales in our stores, across all countries of operation. Our Risk Management, Fraud and Store Security and Internal Audit teams, each composed of diverse specialists, provide us with all the in-house knowledge we need to support the Action’s business teams achieving their ambitions. Do you want to work in a highly dynamic retail organisation, a recently established department with a wealth of (international) growth opportunities? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Cuno and Erik can’t wait to work with you!
As Manager Fraud & Store Security, you are proactive and execute with pace and urgency. You have excellent communication skills and know how to manage your stakeholders. You have an analytical mindset and can translate risk in an easy to understand advice to the business teams.
Further you have a(n);
- Economic, Law or Security management grade, WO level (master degree);
- Experience of at least 10 years of which a substantial part in the domain of Fraud or Store Security management;
- Experience in managing and coaching a team;
- Solid understanding of fraud and store security risk management principles, also including the execution of fraud investigations;
- Solid understanding of physical and technical store security measures and requirements;
- Preferred experience in the retail sector;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (speaking and writing), fluency in French and German preferred.
- Short & long-term incentive;
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours), with the option to buy 5 extra days
- A company car, laptop and mobile phone
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Flexible working hours
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Nelleke Moormann (Recruiter), will review your application and will get back to you in due course. When you are selected you will be invited for a first (online) job interview. When we are both enthusiast we will invite you for the second (online) interview. In that second interview we’d like to get to know you even better. To do so we will ask you to take an online assessment. Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.