This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Full time, 38 hours
Do you want to be part of the Action team that ensures development of our employees? Are you also administratively and communicatively strong? Our Learning & Development is looking for a People Development Administrator. Take Action!
At Action we find it important that we continue to develop. The Learning & Development team therefore focuses on the development of training courses, talent management and engagement within Action. As a People Development Administrator you are responsible for the administrative side. You can think of answering questions and requests in the mailbox, guiding the setting up of a training such as booking rooms and inviting participants. In addition, you support the People Development Specialists in setting up guidelines and making presentation material. In this role you have plenty of room to think along with new ideas for development.
Action has grown so rapidly that we have set out to transform our old-fashioned HR department into a strategic ‘centre of excellence’. Within our department, Recruitment is responsible for recruiting new Action employees for our international headquarters and our Dutch country office. Compensation & Benefits is responsible for anything related to salary, bonuses, lease cars and other employment conditions. People Development organises training courses for colleagues working at our stores and distribution centres. HR Projects develops various projects aimed at increasing the added value of our HR department to the Action organisation and our Shared Service Centre provides various services to our country offices including payrolling. Finally, each support department has its own HR Business Partner focused on employee recruitment, internal and external mobility and departures and acts as an interface between the departments and our overarching HR team. Do you want to contribute your ideas to help further the professionalisation of our HR organisation? Take Action!
A People Development Administrator at Action is precise and structured. You like to organize things and keep them running smoothly. You also have strong communication skills.
- A completed MBO education, preferably in the direction of HR or Administration;
- Affinity with administration;
- Good command of Dutch and English.
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.