This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Price Differences Administrator
Part time, 20-24 hours a week
Are you good at working with numbers? And do you enjoy figuring things out until everything is correct? As an Administrative Assistant Buying, you resolve differences between offers and invoices.
This is your daily action
In the Commercial Operations department, we provide administrative support to our buying department. We guide the buying process from handling the offers to sending the items from the distribution centers to the stores. About 150 new products are on Action's shelves every week. As an administrative employee you check whether offers match the invoices. Are the numbers correct? Then you proceed to the order processing. Is there a mismatch? In that case you’ll analyze the differences and aligning proactively with the buyers and suppliers involved. This way you ensure that everything is correct and that we receive the right items at the agreed times!
Meet your team
Our department consists of the following units: Buying, Direct Import, Commercial Planning and Quality. We are continuously scouring the market for new items to surprise our customers, negotiate with suppliers, analyze revenues to find out what is selling and what is not, and create promotions such as weekly or seasonal discounts. We visit our stores (and those of our competitors;) on a regular basis to maintain a feel for what is going on. We maintain close collaboration with the Supply Chain, Marketing and Legal departments. Will you join us on our challenge to keep surprising our customers with a large and diverse assortment? Take Action!
This is you
An Administrative Assistant Buying at Action is proactive, accurate and can think in terms of processes. You have affinity with numbers and like to puzzle until everything is correct. You are hands on and strong in communication.
- A completed relevant training, for example (financial) administration;
- Relevant work experience;
- Affinity with systems, such as SAP and Microsoft Office;
- Good command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
What we offer
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week);
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!