This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Process Expert Commerce
(Fulltime, 38hrs per week)
Action’s Commercial department is expanding! We are looking for a result driven Process Expert that likes to develop the internal commercial process and build strong relationships at all levels. If you love to define, describe, develop and implement commercial related business processes, this might be your job! We offer you the opportunity to help implement new processes, changes and drive improvements within the whole commercial department of Action!
This is your daily action
As Process Expert Commerce you are a point of contact together with the Commercial Process team for the Commercial processes where this refers to definition, documentation and implementation of such processes. You will continuously optimize those processes where necessary to drive efficiency, simplicity and scalability of the organisation. You work in close cooperation with the colleagues within the Commercial process team to define, document and implement such processes. For example, processes related to quality, sourcing, direct import and seasonal returns. You:
- Support inter-process changes with process owners and provide process ownership through design, implementation and continuous improvement activities in the process life cycle.
- Assist in identifying and assimilating similar and/or overlapping activities/initiatives within Commerce to increase efficiency.
- Work with all functions within the Commercial domain to ensure processes are executed as designed and measured accurately and completely.
- Identify current process issues or grey areas, define root causes and possible solutions and implement, with the support of your process team.
- Facilitate resolution of interface problems with other process owners within the organisation.
- Assist the team members and business process owners with setting priorities and clearly understanding business needs.
- Help to communicate complex business process information in an understandable fashion for optimum comprehension and acceptance.
- Support the team in further development and establishment.
Meet your team
Commercial Planning & Process is part of the Commercial department. The Commercial Process team is responsible for ongoing development in the way or working within the Commerce department. We enable the commercial team to focus on their key responsibilities in most efficient way, with correct and easy accessible data.
As a Process Expert Commerce you are fully aware of the overall commercial process and dependencies within and towards other departments.
Since Action is growing rapidly, the processes needs to be adapted to make sure the growth can be absorbed efficiently within the organization. That is why Action needs you! Do you want to benefit from the opportunities offered by a commercial winner in the dynamic retail industry? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Manager Christian Blank and your future teammates Tim, Elza and Pieter are very happy to welcome you as new colleague!
This is you
The Process Expert at Action enjoys stakeholder management! Because good coordination between teams is key for this role, we expect you to have good communication skills. Next to that you like to think in solutions and are able to think beyond current practice. You have a proactive approach and execute tasks with pace and urgency. You are a commercial driven professional, with strong focus on result and understanding of the challenges within the fast-moving Action business.
Besides that you also have:
- Professional and intellectual abilities at Bachelor level.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Process Management.
- You have broader experience in a retail- or logistics organization.
- Good command of English.
What we offer
- Maximum amount of working hours (eg 38 hours)
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours).
- A travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
- Flexible working hours
- For a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture. Click here for more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. That’s why we will ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment.
- Are we still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!