This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(38 hours per week)
Do you have affinity with planning and planning systems and are you always looking for improvements? As a Super User Supply Chain Planning you ensure all key Supply Chain information systems and processes are working optimally.
Working at Action is not like working anywhere else, not only do we open a large amount of new stores a year, we promise our customers 150 new products every week. This means our Supply Chain professionals need to be on top of their game. As a Process Expert Supply Chain Planning your main responsibilities will be process development, process support and ensuring the right people have the right information. Next to that you are part of improvement projects focused on the improvement of systems and processes in supply chain planning.
You are the point of contact for any issues and/or bottlenecks in the Supply Chain Planning Processes and you will act as the process expert. To ensure your colleagues have the information they need to execute their jobs and you will guide them through any changes in the processes and procedures. By providing analysis and reports you support decision making by colleagues and management.
The Process Improvement team consists of Process Owners Process Experts, each with their own area of expertise. As a team you make sure that the supply chain of Action can run as smoothly as possible so that hundred thousands of goods reach our 1500+ stores on a daily basis. Being able to optimize the process is what keeps us motivated and excited. Next to that we are a fun team who like a good laugh.
You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment and enjoy working with systems. You’re interested in investigating and getting to know all about Supply Chain and planning. Next to that, you like to be organized and have strong analytical skills.
- Minimaal een HBO bachelor diploma;
- HBO bachelor or equivalent degree;
- Affinity with improvement processes;
- Experience in logistics and supply chain, in planning is a plus;
- Good command of English.
- A competitive salary based on 38 hours a week;
- 15% staff discount on your purchases in our Action stores;
- Good atmosphere in a great team;
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!