This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Process Expert Supply Chain Planning
Fulltime, 38 hours a week
Do you have knowledge of supply chain planning and would you like to contribute to improvements and developments? As a Process Expert Supply Chain Planning you dive into the processes and systems within supply chain planning and you contribute to an optimal and efficient way of working. Do you have affinity with planning and planning systems, and are you always looking for improvements? Take Action!
This is your daily Action
Working at Action is not like working for any other company. Not only do we open a large number of new stores every year, we promise our customers 150 new products every week. A major challenge, which means that our Supply Chain processes are constantly evolving. As a Process Expert Supply Chain Planning you are responsible for the systems and processes in supply chain planning. For example, you look for bottlenecks in the processes that you solve and handle independently, and you test the systems whenever there are new releases. You also work proactively on solutions and improvements in the processes. In addition, you give advice in the field of process optimization for projects you are involved in.
You are also responsible for the knowledge transfer of your proposed solutions and process improvements via work instructions and updates. Colleagues can contact you with specific questions which you can answer or convert into improvement proposals. Within this role you will be given a lot of responsibility for which you ensure that our supply chain grows and develops along with the growth of the company!
Meet your team
The Process Improvement team is part of the Process Development and Support department in the supply chain and consists of Process Owners and Process Experts, each with their own field of expertise. We have Process Experts for Outbound, Transport, and Supply Chain planning. As a team, you ensure that Action's supply chain runs as smoothly as possible, so that hundreds of thousands of products reach our 1700+ stores every day. Being able to optimize the process is what keeps us motivated and enthusiastic!
This is you
You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoy working with systems. You are interested in researching and getting to know Supply Chain and planning. You also like to be organized and have strong analytical skills.
- At least an HBO level bachelor's degree;
- Affinity with improvement processes;
- Experience in logistics and supply chain, planning is an advantage;
- Good command of the English language.
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on 38 hours per week;
- 15% discount on purchases in our Action stores;
- A pleasant atmosphere in a nice team;
- Extensive education and training from our own Action Academy;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with many opportunities for growth.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!