This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Process Manager Commerce
Action’s Commercial department is expanding! We are looking for a result driven Process Manager that likes to develop the commercial process and build strong relationships at all levels. If you love to define, describe, develop and implement commercial related business processes, this might be your job! We offer you the opportunity to implement new processes, changes and drive improvements within the whole commercial department of Action!
This is your daily action
In this role you will directly report to the Commercial Planning & Process Manager and you will work in close cooperation with the process owners and commercial stakeholders within Action’s organization. Your team is the single point of contact for the Commercial process development where this refers to definition, documentation and implementation of such processes. For example, processes related to quality, sourcing, direct import and seasonal returns.
- You coordinate inter-process changes with other process owners and provide process ownership through design, implementation and continuous improvement activities in the process life cycle.
- You identify and assimilate similar and/or overlapping activities/initiatives within Commerce.
- You work with all functions within the Commercial domain to ensure processes are executed as designed and measured accurately and completely.
- You identify current process issues or grey areas, define root causes and possible solutions and implement, with the support of your process team.
- You facilitate resolution of interface problems with other process owners.
- You align with team members and business process owners to set priorities and clearly understand business needs.
- You communicate complex business process information in an understandable fashion for optimum comprehension and acceptance.
- You support the team and especially the Process experts in further development and establishment.
Meet your team
Commercial Planning & Process is part of the Commercial department. The Commercial Process team is responsible for ongoing development in the way or working within the Commerce department. We enable the commercial team to focus on their key responsibilities in most efficient way, with correct and easy accessible data.
As a Process Manager Commerce you are fully aware of the overall commercial process and dependencies within and towards other departments.
Since Action is growing rapidly, the processes needs to be adapted to make sure the growth can be absorbed efficiently within the organisation. That is why Action needs you! Do you want to benefit from the opportunities offered by a commercial winner in the dynamic retail industry? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Manager Christian Blank and your future teammates Linda, Xanne and Pieter are very happy to welcome you as new colleague!
This is you
The Process Manager at Action enjoys stakeholder management! Because good coordination between teams is key for this role, we expect you to have good communication skills. You have a proactive approach and execute tasks with pace and urgency. You are a commercial driven professional, with strong focus on result and understanding of the challenges within the fast-moving Action business.
Besides that you also have:
- Professional and intellectual abilities at Master level.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Process Management.
- You have extensive experience in a retail- or logistics organization.
- Good command of English.
What we offer
- Maximum amount of working hours (eg 38 hours)
- Annual bonusses between 5% - 10%
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours).
- A travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
- Flexible working hours
- for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
How we contribute to society
As a retailer serving millions of customers in more than 1,800 stores in 9 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and the environment. That's why we invest in solutions to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and ways to support people in the countries where we have stores and produce products.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. That’s why we will ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment.
- Are we still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. That's why, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we're asking you to work from home right now. Where possible, the location of this position returns to our international headquarters in Zwaagdijk, where you will have the opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with your colleagues. This also means that all job interviews for this vacancy are conducted digitally via video conversations.