This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Zwaagdijk | 32-38h/week
Interested in taking on a challenge in a growing, international business? If so, now is the time to join Action. As we are experiencing rapid growth, you can demonstrate your added value as a Product Editor.
Your daily tasks
As a Product Editor, you will join our Content team and work closely with a wide range of departments within Action.
You will hold discussions with our buyers, commercial operators, copywriters and (online) marketing and photo specialists to gather content while guaranteeing the data quality, content and regulatory compliance. You are always looking to improve the business processes around product content and the quality of communications on our website.
You will also work on translations, weekly offers, campaigns, improving (on-site) search engines, and share responsibility for the full article catalogue in our system (MDM) and on our website (action.com).
English is the language of choice in meetings due to the diversity within the Content team.
You will also work on the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Enriching product photography: check product images meet quality expectations and follow guidelines to ensure uniformity
- Enriching data: enrich product information, complete templates and check marketing specifications
- SEO-friendly: make sure all product content pages are optimised for SEO by using keywords
- Review: check all products using the four-eyes principle, including statutory product quality guidelines
- Resolving product-related bugs and problems
Our Digital department is responsible for all digital customer communications sent out by Action. The Digital Marketing & Merchandising team develops paid advertising, videos, social media content, newsletters and merchandising on action.com. The Content team is responsible for producing all the images and texts for our marketing communications, while the Customer Experience & Insights team takes care of web development, analytics, SEO and CRO. Finally, Digital IT is responsible for Action's back end, architecture and online platforms. If you'd love to seize this unique opportunity to design and shape the digital arena of the future in a fast-growing, ambitious and international retail environment, it's time to take action!
What you offer
You take a pragmatic and result-oriented approach to your work. You have strong organisational skills and a commercial drive. This will help you feel at home in Action's dynamic retail world in no time, in the process of which you can seamlessly switch between your range of activities. You keep your feet firmly on the ground, maintain an overview of the bigger picture and do not shy away from things. You can also work in a structured manner and on your own, have excellent communication skills and take the lead to work on improvements. You also have a keen eye for detail.
You also have the following:
- Higher professional education (HBO), Master's or Bachelor's degree
- One year's experience in content creation (preferably with another retail organisation)
- A good command of English and Dutch
What we offer
- Maximum amount of working hours (eg 38 hours)
- 24 paid vacation days with the option of purchasing 5 extra days (based on 38 hours per week).
- Travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- The option to participate in a collective health insurance scheme
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
- Flexible work hours
- Dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture.
Click here for more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. That’s why we will ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment.
- Are we still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!