This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Fulltime (38 hours p / w)
Do you work accurately and do you like to make sure that everything is correct? As a Productivity Administrator you make an important contribution to the productivity of our 1,600+ stores. With your work, you set the basis of an efficient and effective Workforce Management System and you provide guidelines for the stores.
As a Productivity Administrator you are part of the Productivity team within the Store Process Improvement department. Together with the team we manage national and international standards for all store processes. These standards indicate how much time can be spent on various activities, for example for stocking the articles, arranging the shelves or the time of purchases.
In your role you are responsible for data management within the Workforce Management package, you ensure that this package is always accurate and up-to-date. In practice this means, among other things, managing store-specific properties (e.g. the number of shelf meters / cash registers or the opening hours of stores) and the weekly store-specific allocation of extra hours for extra activities in the store. You are also responsible for adding new stores to the system.
Due to your input, all stores can schedule their employees as efficiently as possible and all store activities are carried out as effectively as possible. You therewith make a major contribution to the success of Action!
Our Store Operations department provides service in three areas to all the countries in which we are represented: productivity, staff management and stock management. The team organises and structures everyday activities of our stores worldwide and maintains a close collaboration with regional managers, Country HR and Supply Chain. Properly organised and efficiently stocked stores allow our employees to serve their customers in the best, most efficient way. Do you want to be co-responsible for optimal store processes in over 1,600 stores throughout Europe? Take Action!
As a Productivity Administrator you oversee large amounts of data. For this it is important that you can keep an overview and excel in accuracy. Do you feel right at home in the world of Excel, do you enjoy working accurately and in a disciplined manner and do you have strong analytical skills? And are you also result-oriented and do you get energy from optimizing processes and systems? Then this role is made for you!
- At least a MBO education, preferably in an economic direction;
- Affinity with IT and improvement processes;
- Retail experience is an advantage;
- Experience and knowledge of Excel;
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours per week;
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance;
- 15% staff discount on Action products;
- Extensive range of courses and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- A job at a dynamic, international organization with plenty of room to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.