This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(Full time, 38 hours a week)
Do you want to start your career in Recruitment within an international and fun team? As a Recruitment Assistant you contribute to the success of Action and you help the Recruitment & Employer Branding team to attract the right talents for our international headquarters!
This is your daily action
As part of the Recruitment & Employer Branding team, you will be involved in a multitude of supporting and coordinating Recruitment and Employer Branding activities. You actually do everything to ensure that the recruitment process runs as efficiently as possible for the Recruiter, and you are the point of contact for the entire team. The full administration and organization is under your control and you know how to proactively provide the Recruiters with the right support, but also independently tackle projects for optimization and improvement. You can think of building various reports and presentations, translating or checking vacancy texts, managing Recruitment documents and process descriptions, organizing recruitment activities, updating our recruitment website and promoting our head office vacancies through various channels. In addition, you are the owner of our head office vacancy list and the preparation of the monthly recruitment reports. You will also work a lot with the Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager and Employer Branding Specialists to proactively build an effective strategy together to make Action known as an employer by providing support in various international projects. All in all a very challenging job with continuous change. We make sure you never stop learning!
Meet your team
Action HR has grown into a strategic Centre of Excellence in recent years. Within our department, Recruitment is recruiting new employees for our international head office. Compensation & Benefits is responsible for everything related to salary, bonuses, lease car and other employment conditions. People development ensures that all our employees are given opportunities to develop and grow. HR Projects is developing various projects to make our HR department even more valuable within Action. Our Shared Service Center serves our Country Offices, for example with payrolling. Finally, each support department has its own HR advisor who looks at the throughput and outflow of employees and is the connecting link between the department and our overarching HR team. Do you want to contribute to the further professionalization of our HR organization with your ideas? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Daniëlle, Esther, Tim, Nelleke, Rozemarijn, Denise, Godelieve, Stephanie, Mirjam and Christina can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
As a recruitment assistant, you use your skills to help the team achieve the best results. You are eager to learn and are enthusiastic about collaborating and organizing. Because you can take on a lot, next to all the fun in our team, you also keep an overview of deadlines and bottlenecks.
- You are a starting HR professional
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (our main language in the team is English).
What we offer
You will start working in a team of professionals in an international environment. Action has around 2000 shops in 9 European country's and still opens multiple shops every week. The fast growth of Action doesn't stop. Not only does Action continue to grow, also your career within Action has a lot of growth possibilities. What do you think of the position of recruiter within the best retailer of Europe?
- A job at our international HQ with the possibilty to grow towards the role of junior recruiter
- You will receive a good salary based on experience and your college background
- You will receive an Iphone and laptop from us
- Are you working fulltime? Than you will receive 24 vacation days! You can even buy 5 more for that vacation to the sun during the summer
- A wide range of trainings and study's via our Action Academy
- A 15% discount on all products at Action
How we contribute to society
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has almost 2.000 stores in 9 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization continues continuously. Not only is Action growing, but there are also career opportunities for you to develop within the company. How about becoming a recruiter at one of the leading retailers in Europe?
- A job at the international headquarters of a dynamic company with plenty of room to grow
- You receive a good salary that reflects your job history, your idea and study background
- A company laptop and iPhone
- Do you work full time? Then you get 24 vacation days! You can even buy 5 more for that extra sun holiday in the summer
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
- 15% staff discount on your purchases at Action
Take action and apply now!
The next steps
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
- Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!