This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Senior Recruiter International Headquarters
Number of hours: 32-38 hours per week
Location: home/Zwaagdijk (Noord-Holland)
Are you a Senior Recruiter with international experience? And would you take the challenge of making our Action brand just as successful on the labour market as in the shopping street? If so, Action has an exciting position as a Senior Recruiter at our International Headquarters. In this role, you will be attracting professionals for our Commercial departments whilst using your experience to take our recruitment strategy to the next level by participating in several projects.
A surprisingly Action-filled job
Your mission is to represent Action on the international labour market. More specifically, you are responsible for roles in (Digital) Marketing, Buying, Commercial Development and Quality. Applying your knowledge to the entire recruitment funnel; from initiating vacancy intakes and developing job descriptions to participate in second interviews, analysing assessment reports and onboarding. Our HR Shared Service Center is happy to support you in scheduling all interviews. By developing, implementing and executing an annual recruitment plan for our target groups, you attract highly educated professionals proactively, and in close collaboration with the HR Business Partner and the Hiring Managers. With many years of experience under the belt, you lead or participate in interesting and challenging (international) projects such as ‘external workforce recruitment’, ‘assessment tooling’ and ‘internal mobility’. In short: as a Senior Recruiter, you are a true business partner who advises and assists in building our Action dream team.
This is where you’ll be working
Action has been growing so quickly that we are now converting our HR department into a strategic ‘center of excellence’. Joining us on this exciting journey, you will be enriching a fun, professional and international team that consists of a Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager, an Employer Branding specialist, six Recruiters and an Assistant Recruiter. Danielle, Christina and Nelleke can’t wait to find out how you will be strengthening the team and upping its game even further!
What to bring to Action
- A bacherlor’s degree at a minimum.
- At least 8-10 years’ work experience as a (Senior) Recruiter, including a minimum of 2 years with an international organisation. Experience within a retail organisation definitely helps.
- Knowledge of and experience with various selection methods, conversational techniques, online search and social media.
- A large (commercial) network and leadership capabilities.
- A result-driven and entrepreneurial character. You have a hands-on mentality and keep going where others stop.
- Good mastery of the English language, both verbal and written.
What you get to take home
- Subject to your experience level, an attractive starting salary between €56,000 and € 75,000 (excluding bonuses) per year, based on a 38-hour contract.
- An annual bonus of 5 to 10% based on personal and company targets.
- A laptop and a smartphone.
- 15% staff discount in over 1,700 stores.
- Professional training opportunities via our own Action Academy. The offering is huge; from occupational safety training to complete leadership courses! How much do you want to grow?
Are you going for more? This is your chance!
Did we spark your interest? Apply now using the button below. Got some questions first? Get in touch with our recruiter via the contact details below.
Application sent! Now what?
- Nelleke will check your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- If we see a potential match, we will invite you for an initial (online) interview with a Recruiter and the Recruitment & Employer Branding Manager.
- If all parties are happy with the outcome, we will invite you for a second (online) chat where you will get to meet someone from the commerce business. In addition, we will ask you to do an assessment to verify that you and Action are indeed a real match.
- Still optimistic? We will make you an offer you can’t refuse!
- The final part of this selection procedure is the pre-employment screening. Get in touch for more information.
Action Social Responsibility
As a large and successful retailer with over 1,700 stores in 8 countries, we are very much aware of our impact on society and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions and ways for us to reduce our environmental footprint, guarantee a sustainable production environment and support locals in countries where our stores operate and where our products are made. For more information, read all about our social responsibility strategy here.
Applying during the current pandemic
The safety and health of our customers and employees is Action’s number one priority. That is why our job interviews are conducted online. This also means that we are working from home as much as possible. As soon as the situation permits it, we will be able to resume work at our headquarters in Zwaagdijk, Noord Holland, for several days a week.