This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Are you an HR specialist with experience in People Development? Are you ambitious and ready to design and implement the first steps of a global transformation? Are you able to engage with all types of stakeholders and employees with different cultures and background? Are you creative, persuasive and self-driven? Then this might be your next step, please continue reading!
The Senior Specialist People Development is part of the department People Development and reports directly to the Group Manager People Development. The purpose of this job is to plan, organize and implement training and development programs for different employee groups at Action to support the organization's initiatives. You design and deliver programs for employees at Action and identifies external suitable programs. Besides that, you provide a functional and logical process for succession and career paths within Action, including communication on Group-level and, in the near future, you will have someone reporting directly into you.
One of the biggest projects you will focus on the upcoming year is the implementation of different SuccessFactors modules. You will be leading the project from the People Development team, from design to roll-out.
Not only you work on the system side but on the background you’ll ensure that everything all modules connect with each other and form a logical process for our managers. so . Think of setting up career paths, working on the competence house and job families, further developing our own trainings.
Action has grown so rapidly that we have set out to transform our old-fashioned HR department into a strategic ‘centre of excellence’. Within our department, Recruitment is responsible for recruiting new Action employees for our international headquarters and our Dutch country office. Compensation & Benefits is responsible for anything related to salary, bonuses, lease cars and other employment conditions. People Development organises training courses centres and develops engagement programs. HR Projects develops various projects aimed at increasing the added value of our HR department to the Action organisation and our Shared Service Centre provides various services to our country offices including payroll. Finally, each support department has its own HR advisor focused on employee recruitment, internal and external mobility and departures and acts as an interface between the departments and our overarching HR team. Do you want to contribute your ideas to help further the professionalisation of our HR organisation? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Skanda, Anneloes, Inge and Nadine can’t wait to work with you!
The specialist we are looking for is very organized, driven and open, is able to work strategically with policies and plans and is open to travel occasionally. You are independent but a team player that builds relationships at all levels and through all business areas; you are someone who is creative, proactive, self-motivated and likes to work on a project basis.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience within HR, specifically in learning & development, Talent Management and Performance
- Experienced in setting up new programs and/ or systems
- Excellent communication skills English, in word and writing. Other European languages are a plus.
- Annual bonus based on personal and business objectives
- 24 paid vacation days, with the possibility to purchase 5 more (based on 38 hours)
- A travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.