This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Full time/Part time, 32-38 hours per week
How many products we are due to receive throughout the year, what do the stock levels look like and what capacity challenges we are facing in the upcoming period are all questions you ask yourself on a regular basis. As a Senior Supply Chain Analyst at Action, you analyze the logistics network from our international headquarter in Noord-Holland. Your working days encompass a whole host of tasks, from carrying out analyses to developing improvement initiatives.
Your daily tasks
Action is growing and you can grow with us! As a Senior Supply Chain Analyst, you will work in an environment where data and stakeholder management come together. You will focus on mid- to long term forecasting, what volumes will go through our logistics network of DC’s, HUBs and cross-docks coming year and are there sufficient capacities available to get our products from supplier into our stores.
You will forecast the quantities we are due to receive and distribute to our stores up to one year ahead and make capacity analyses. You will then use the data generated, discuss with stakeholders and seek both short-term and long-term solutions, with the aim of achieving optimal stock levels every time. You will continue to improve our work processes, through your own ideas and more, to enable you to continue to do your job to the best of your ability. All of these tasks combine to create an exciting challenge that you will relish.
Meet your team
High-level planning is achieved with our 70 persons strong Supply Chain Planning team. With a global scope, a highly dynamic product range and a growing number of distribution centers, store hubs and cross-docks, you will face exciting challenges day in, day out. A sense of resilience is needed to deal with these challenges, and that's why we invest heavily in developing innovative tools as well as in everyone who works at Action through extensive training programmes and more. In short, we offer a vibrant work environment that will help you to take the next step. Many colleagues have already led the way and will be happy to guide you through our unique team and our varied work. Niek, Hala, Pierre-Yves and Wout look forward to meeting you!
This is you
Crunching the numbers and analyzing data gives you a buzz. Furthermore, you are always looking to improve. As a result, you enjoy working in an environment where the organization, the work processes and the people continue to grow. You love a challenge, too. You are also familiar with stakeholder management and can convince your colleagues to take a data-driven approach to their work.
And furthermore you have
- A bachelor’s diploma in supply chain, data, IT or economy
- A minimal of 5 years of experience in supply chain or data analysis
- Great analytical skills
- A can-do mentality, helping us to improve existing processes and reporting
- Great analytical skills, Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong language skills in English
What we offer
You will work in a team of professionals within an international environment. Action has more than 2.250 stores in 11 European countries and opens a number of new stores every week. The rapid growth of the organization continues continuously. Not only is Action growing, but there are also career opportunities for you to develop within the company.
- A job at the international headquarters of a dynamic company with plenty of room to grow
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour work week
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- Flexible working hours in coordination with the team and direct manager
- Extensive range of education and training at our own Action Academy
- A company laptop and mobile phone
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture. Click here for more information. https://nl.action.jobs/en/about-action/corporate-responsibility
Take action and apply now!
The next steps:
Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We invite you for a first job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to take an online assessment.
- We will invite you for a second interview and we will discuss your assessment
- Are will still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!
- At Action, integrity is of great importance to us. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your recruiter for more information.