This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Mendix Service Delivery Manager
38 hours a week
As a Service Delivery Manager for our development services, your challenge is to design, adapt and maintain our Mendix applications together with your colleagues to support our BizTech teams and the international growth of our organisation. If you want to play a part in building our platform from our base in Noord-Holland, this is your call to Action!
Your daily tasks
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the Mendix and low-code IT development services, leading a team of internal and external developers and consultants. You will also work with solution architects, application analysts and integration developers, and will also be responsible for your own budget.
Together with your team, you will translate the functional requirements into a technical design to be coordinated with the solution architects. You will then launch the development and implementation. Naturally, you will also contribute to testing the software together with your team.
Further responsibilities include ensuring all changes comply with the code of conduct we have established within Action Technology. In doing so, you will contribute to updates and innovations to help our organisation maintain its rapid growth.
Shared Application Services supports all of our BizTech teams, which in turn directly support Commerce & Buying, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR and more. We have a clear ambition and strategy for how we want to take the support of our BizTech teams from Development & Operations to the next level. In order to keep assisting with new challenges and expansion plans within Action, we need the best talent. If you are keen to work with modern technologies on challenging projects in the dynamic world of retail, it's time to take action!
You'll also no doubt be keen to learn that Klaas Groot will be your new manager.
What you offer
We leave the analysis up to you. You are meticulous, have a keen eye for detail and keep the bigger picture in mind. You understand that complying with service levels has an impact on business performance. Working efficiently and effectively is your top priority, even when working to tight deadlines. As a result, you value setting priorities, organising things and complying with agreements. And if you are cost-conscious, pragmatic and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you! You also show good leadership, with strong communication skills and a confident attitude.
You also have the following:
- A degree from a university of applied sciences (HBO) in the field of business IT or a combination of business and technical IT, for example
- Extensive experience in leading the development of Mendix apps (low-code)
- Experience in the retail sector is an asset
What we offer
We open stores at home and abroad on a weekly basis. This rapid growth makes Action a successful organisation undergoing rapid development. With the department expected to expand even more, there are plenty of career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour week
- A bonus scheme from 7.5% to 15% based on personal and business targets
- 24 paid leave days (based on 38 hours a week)
- You will be eligible for a long-term annual bonus after three years with the company
- A company car, a company laptop and a mobile phone
- The option to join a collective health insurance policy
- 15% staff discount on Action products
- Flexible working hours
How we contribute to society
As a retailer serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores in eight countries, we are fully aware of our impact on society and the environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce our environmental impact, ensure sustainable manufacturing conditions and look after people in countries where we manufacture articles and run stores. Click here for more information.
If you are ready to take action, apply now!
What happens next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We will then invite you to an initial interview.
- We would like to get to know you better and, depending on the position, we may ask you to complete an online assessment.
- We will then invite you to a second interview and discuss your assessment. You may also meet one of your future colleagues.
- If we are both happy, we will make you an offer that you can't refuse!