This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
SAP ABAP/Fiori Service Delivery Manager
38 hours a week
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will face the challenge of designing, adapting and maintaining SAP applications together with your colleagues. You will help to build our platform and play an important role for our development services and the BizTech teams. The best thing about your role is that you will facilitate the international growth of our organisation from Noord-Holland. If that sounds like something for you, this is your call to Action!
Your daily tasks
As a Service Delivery Manger, your focus lies on the IT development services ABAP and Fiori. You will be responsible for managing your own budget and leading a team of internal and external developers and consultants. You will also work with integration developers, application analysts and solution architects.
You will translate functional requirements into a technical design together with your team, which can be coordinated with the solution architects. You will also be responsible for the next step of development and implementation, which also includes testing the software together with your team.
You will ensure that all changes to the SAP applications comply with the code of conduct we have established within Action Technology. In doing so, you will help our organisation to maintain its rapid growth.
Shared Application Services supports all of our BizTech teams, which in turn directly support Commerce & Buying, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR and more. We have a clear ambition and strategy for how we want to take the support of our BizTech teams from Development & Operations to the next level. In order to keep assisting with new challenges and expansion plans within Action, we need the best talent. If you are keen to work with modern technologies on challenging projects in the dynamic world of retail, it's time to take action!
You'll also no doubt be keen to learn that Klaas Groot will be your new manager.
What you offer
If you are cost-conscious, pragmatic and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you! You also show good leadership, with strong communication skills and a confident attitude. Working efficiently and effectively is your top priority, even when working to tight deadlines. As a result, you value setting priorities, organising things and complying with agreements. We leave the analysis up to you. You are meticulous, have an eye for detail and keep the bigger picture in mind. You understand that complying with service levels has an impact on business performance.
You also have the following:
- A degree from a university of applied sciences (HBO) in the field of business IT or a combination of business and technical IT, for example
- Extensive experience in leading the development of SAP applications (ABAP, Fiori)
- Extensive experience in SAP S/4HANA
What we offer
We open stores at home and abroad on a weekly basis. This rapid growth makes Action a successful organisation undergoing rapid development. With the department expected to expand even more, there are plenty of career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour week
- A bonus scheme from 7.5% to 15% based on personal and business targets
- 24 paid leave days (based on 38 hours a week)
- You will be eligible for a long-term annual bonus after three years with the company
- A company car, a company laptop and a mobile phone
- The option to join a collective health insurance policy
- 15% staff discount on Action products
- Flexible working hours
How we contribute to society
As a retailer serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores in eight countries, we are fully aware of our impact on society and the environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce our environmental impact, ensure sustainable manufacturing conditions and look after people in countries where we manufacture articles and run stores. Click here for more information.
If you are ready to take action, apply now!
What happens next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We will then invite you to an initial interview.
- We would like to get to know you better and, depending on the position, we may ask you to complete an online assessment.
- We will then invite you to a second interview and discuss your assessment. You may also meet one of your future colleagues.
- If we are both happy, we will make you an offer that you can't refuse!