This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
ServiceNow Service Delivery Manager
Ready to put your personal stamp on a fast-growing retailer like Action? As a ServiceNow Service Delivery Manager, you can have a huge impact. Our IT service management processes are essential to how we build and manage our IT landscape. Thanks to you, our colleagues, distribution centres and headquarters across Europe will be able to count on high-quality connectivity at all times, and we will be able to scale up without encountering obstacles. If you're ready to leave your mark from our international headquarters in Noord-Holland, this is your call to Action!
Your daily tasks
Nothing escapes your critical eye: you identify every need and translate your findings into successful projects for improvement. From the bigger picture down to the finest details, you can see what is required. Our ServiceNow tooling is your tool kit for this. You manage business activities and motivate stakeholders, thereby contributing to the realisation of Action's strategy and making millions of customers happy.
In a challenging environment that offers plenty of opportunities, you bring leadership when it comes to IT demand. To be clear: your role encompasses complete end-to-end service delivery. You will work closely with business owners, domain and solution architects, the domain portfolio manager, IT delivery teams, suppliers and other service delivery managers.
Together with your colleagues, you will successfully run Action’s IT based on a DevOps approach – both now and in the future.
Action's DevOps team provides a dynamic working environment and is made up of committed, cost-conscious, customer-oriented and culturally diverse people. We enjoy working as a team and live our corporate values with simplicity in everything we do. Our department consists of three teams: Shared Application Services, Service Operations and Office Automation. We add value with centralised teams for the business and several Technology (BizTech) teams.
The IT service operations team consists of various domains, including service management processes, business process monotiring, supplier relationship management and software asset management. You will work in a flat organisation so you can quickly make a difference. As a result, your voice will be heard in no time both within in the team as well as in portfolio and strategy meetings. You will work as a team together with internal colleagues and specialists from our strategic partners.
Who will be your manager? That’s Bart Doorenbosch.
What you offer
If you have leadership skills, then you'll be good at communication, too. This is important for a service delivery manager. You are also analytically strong and independent. You understand the impact that failure to meet service levels has on business performance. You are also well organised. You make clear agreements in accordance with the guidelines and work efficiently and effectively – even under time pressure. Do you have an entrepreneurial, critical and pragmatic attitude? And are you cost-conscious? If so, you are in line with our formula: to provide a surprisingly complete range at competitive prices.
- You also have the following:
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have at least five years' relevant experience in the IT industry
- You have at least three years' experience in a similar role
- You are familiar with ITIL, PRINCE2 and agile
- You have extensive experience with IT service management tooling (ServiceNow)
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch (both spoken and written). Knowledge of French or German is an asset
What we offer
We open stores at home and abroad on a weekly basis. This rapid growth makes Action a successful organisation undergoing rapid development. With the department expected to expand even more, there are plenty of career development opportunities.
- A competitive salary based on a 38-hour week
- A bonus scheme from 7.5% to 15% based on personal and business targets
- 24 paid leave days (based on 38 hours a week)
- You will be eligible for a long-term annual bonus after three years with the company
- A company car, a company laptop and a mobile phone
- The option to join a collective health insurance policy
- 15% staff discount on Action products
- Flexible working hours
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment seriously. That is why we seek to invest in solutions that reduce the environmental impact and improve the manufacturing conditions in the countries in which we have shops and manufacture products. Click here for more information.
What happens next:
- Our recruiter will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.
- We will invite you to an initial job interview.
- We would like to get to know you better, which is why we ask you to complete an online assessment.
- We will invite you to a second interview and discuss your assessment, among other things.
- If we are both happy, we will become new colleagues!