This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Internship Content Editor (Product editor) - HBO
Action’s digital department is moving forward very fast. If you have an great passions for products and you like to work in an fast changing and rapidly growing environment, this could be your chance!
As an intern, you and your colleagues ensure that our (potential) customers are provided with inspiring, surprising and informative content.
This is your daily action
As a Product Editor Intern you are part of our Content team and from your position you will get to work closely with all different kind of departments within Action!
You’ll meet with our buyers, commercial operators, copywriters, (online) marketing and photography specialists to receive all content, while safeguarding the data & content quality and legal compliance.
Next to this you work on translations, weekly promotions, campaigns, tagging, categorization and (on-site) search engine improvement. You feel responsible for the complete article catalog in our system (MDM), on our website; Action.com and in our app.
You personally ensure that all information of the product is correct and you work hard to enrich the product information as well.
Besides those main deliverables you work on a daily base on:
- Digital asset enrichment: Check product images on quality and guidelines to ensure uniformity
- Data enrichment: Enrich product information, fill templates, check marketing specs
- SEO friendly: Ensure that all product content pages are optimized for SEO with keywords.
- Categorization: Insert sub-categories and labels for taxonomy together with merchandising, and add meta data
- Review: Check all products based on the four-eyes principle, including legal product quality guidelines
- Solve product related bug and issues. For example: incorrect pricing or articles that are not online.
Meet your team
Our Digital department is responsible for all digital customer communication from Action. The Digital Marketing & Merchandising team develops paid advertising, videos, social media, newsletters and the merchandising on action.com. The Content team is responsible for producing all the images and texts in our marketing communications. The Customer Experience & Insights team takes care of web development, analytics, SEO and CRO. And Digital IT is responsible for Action's backend, architecture and online platforms. Do you seize the unique opportunity to design and shape the digital playing field of the future, within a fast-growing, ambitious and international retail environment? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Wendy Donker, Marloes Schipper, Anne van der Landen and Winnie Hofstra can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
You are a highly structured and have a commercial drive, who wants to know more about driving content related processes. We will provide you all the tools to be able to take the ownership and the responsibility to enriching our product data. You are excited about Action’s brand and products, especially to build further on our processes in and outside our digital department!
- HBO Communication, Journalism or Marketing
- You have a good command of Dutch and English
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!