This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Supply Chain Planning Support Employee
Full-time, 38 hours a week
Are you just starting out and looking for a job with room to grow and career opportunities? As a Supply Chain Planning Support Employee, you will be the link between suppliers, Supply Planning, Capacity Planning and distribution centers. As first point of contact for Supply Chain Planning you’ll provide support for operational processes.
This is your daily action
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth communication between Supply Chain Planning, Capacity Planning and suppliers. With a proactive attitude, you will take the initiative and approach suppliers to discuss order confirmations, delivery planning and process monitoring. On a daily basus you will be responsible for the operational management of processes such as cross-dock and external stock, document and report supplier performance, and perform checks on orders, deliveries and delivery plans. Offering support to Supply Chain Planning and our 10 warehouses is also part of your job. Such as entering and amending orders or monitoring the inbound planning. The diverse range of tasks will give you a broad experience of what happens in a large supply chain organisation and give you the opportunity to grow and develop.
Meet your team
As a Supply Chain Planning Support Employee, you will be part of the Supply Chain Planning department and will report to the Unit Planning Manager. Together, we ensure that products arrive at our 10 warehouses at the right times and in the right quantities. Curious about your new colleagues? Angenita and Tessel would love to meet you!
This is you
You love a challenge and like to roll your sleeves up. Your proactive attitude allows you to engage quickly with different parties and ensure that the process runs smoothly. If you experience any issues, you can deal with these immediately by working with colleagues or proposing a solution. You enjoy connecting with others and have strong communication skills. You also gain energy from a dynamic, international environment and know how to set priorities.
- A completed higher professional education or university degree in logistics or supply chain
- An affinity with supply chain and retail
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- A good command of English
What we offer
- A one-year contract with the potential for it to be extended
- 24 paid leave days (based on 38 hours per week)
- Travel allowance
- A company laptop and smartphone
- An extensive range of training courses and programmes at our own Action Academy
- Flexible working hours
- A job in a dynamic, international organisation with plenty of room for further development
How we contribute to society
As a retailer, serving millions of customers in more than 1,800 stores across 9 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and care about people in the countries where we have stores and produce products. Click here to read more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!