This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Team Lead Financial Transport Administration Europe
As Team Lead Financial Transport Administration Europe you are responsible for managing the Freight Audit and Payment team and checks and reports on the handling of the financial administration flow within transport. Do you have great analyzing and management skills? Take Action!
This is your daily Action
The team focusses on delivering data to external carrier or / Transport Service Provider (TSP) for proper billing and for handling of the administration of external carriers for all Action locations in eight different countries and counting. Your team is responsible for all checks on changes, invoices and driver data provided. As a Team Lead you are responsible for the implementation and monitoring of tariff agreements with external transport service providers. Advising internal parties, such as Controlling, Procurement and Management Transport will be part of the job and you’ll report on results of external carriers, TSP and Controlling. Moreover, you will provide insight and advice on compliance with (charter) contracts with transport service providers and you will contribute to drawing up contracts for TSP’s at operational and financial level. The general day to day administration will be handled by the team.
When necessary, you’ll give clear working instructions, plan employees and activities in such a manner that targets are successfully achieved. You will actively be involved in improving employee skills by providing constructive feedback, instructions, explanations and coaching related to future requirements and priorities. Moreover, you’ll actively stimulate employees to join in on the thought process and to contribute to the development of new ideas and to learn from their own experiences and those of others.
This is you
You like to pro-actively look for optimisations in processes within your responsibilities and you have affinity with Supply Chain, preferably Transport. Giving structure and working according to guidelines comes natural to you. You like working with deadlines and have an eye for detail and strong analytical skills. Next to that, you have strong leadership skills and value personal attention.
- Mbo-4 or hbo degree or equivalent in finance or transport;
- 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language;
- Good analytical skills in Excel;
- Affinity with systems.
What we offer
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours);
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme;
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise;
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!