This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
(38 hours per week)
As a driver, you want to get on with it. In a nice big truck without any hassle. Action offers just that! You will become part of our highly successful and fast-growing company and you will get all the opportunity to do what you are good at: clocking miles safely.
As an Action driver, you and your colleagues are responsible for stocking our stores in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Germany. Our fleet consist of state-of-the-art trucks equipped with every luxury. In addition, our onboard computer provides you with real-time route information and useful data on all our stores.
And although you’ll be on the road by yourself a lot, you are part of one of the most dynamic retail companies in Europe, just like our other 46,000 colleagues. Not a standard ‘man’s trucker’ or not available fulltime? You are still more than welcome to apply; our cabins are open to all!
- A good salary with attractive secondary benefits.
- A contract for 7 months with the possibility of earning a permanent contract based on performance.
- A travel allowance for your commute from home starting at 10 km one-way.
- A luxury double-decker truck with on-board computer and navigation system.
- An employee discount of 15% on the entire product range.
- When you perform well, we keep your code 95 up-to-date.
- You are in possession of a CE driver’s license and code 95 (we can supply one or renew yours).
- Experience as a driver is a plus.
- You live within a 50 km radius of our distribution centre.
- You have a good understanding of both verbal and written Dutch and/or English.
- You have a flexible attitude, since your working week is from Monday through Saturday and you will need to spend the night on occasion.
- You fit the Action culture; cost-consciousness, customer focussed, teamwork, discipline, simplicity and respect.
Got Q's and need A's?
Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) it may take longer than usual before you receive a response to your application. In addition, physical interviews will no longer take place, but instead we will schedule a telephone conversation with you so we can get to know you better. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.