This location is about away from you (as the crow flies).Close calculator
Video Content Creator
Action’s digital department is moving forward very fast. Are you an experienced Video specialist who likes to be in charge of the whole process of creation, and do you like to work in a fast changing and rapidly growing environment? This could be your chance!
This is your daily action
As a Video Content Creator within Action there is never a dull moment! As a team member of our social Marketing team your main focus will be creating video content to create brand awareness and drive store visits. One of your most important focus will be to enlarge our YouTube channel.
On the other hand you will work closely together with all different kind of departments too, for example: marketing, communication and our buying department. The request can be for a product user manual, a company presentation or a campaign for marketing.
In all video projects you will be mainly responsible for the planning, development and creation of video content.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop the video calendar, in collaboration with the Digital marketing team and Marketing department
- Partner closely with the Marketing department to make sure the video content is in line with the developed campaigns
- Creating video content in line with the video marketing strategy to create brand awareness and drive store visits
- Support on video productions including preparations, styling, capturing and editing
- Work closely with agencies and partners for larger video productions
- Monitor the results of the video’s and make suggestions to optimize the content in order to improve performance
- Ensure brand compliance by creating consistent content following the brand book and make sure the created content is legally compliant
- Monitor the latest new possibilities on YouTube and other video channels
- Coordinate weekly/monthly reporting, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future video strategy development
Meet your team
Our Digital department is responsible for all of Action’s digital customer communication. The Digital Marketing & Merchandising team develops all paid advertising, videos, social media, newsletters and the merchandising available at action.com. The Content team is responsible for producing all the visual material and copy for our marketing expressions and the Customer Experience & Insights team takes care of web development, analytics, SEO and CRO. Last but not least, the Digital IT team is responsible for Action’s backend, architecture and online platforms. Will you grab this unique opportunity to design and shape the digital playing field of the future in a fast-growing, ambitious and international retail environment? Take Action!
Curious about your new team members? Roel Boogaard, Laura de Man and Carmen Nolen can’t wait to work with you!
This is you
You are a creative, flexible and result orientated video professional. You always keep an eye on the latest developments in the online behavior of (our) clients, and create chances and possibilities that can lead to more viewers, fans, followers and engagement. Your drive is to increase our brand awareness and engagement by developing high quality video content for new and returning (internal) customers!
- You have proven experience with creating video’s / vlogs for YouTube and other video channels
- A minimum of HBO
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- The ability to manage people, work on multiple tasks, set your own priorities and meet deadlines on time.
- Good command of English
What we offer
- Maximum amount of 38 working hours.
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours).
- A company laptop.
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise
- Extensive education and training at our own Action Academy
- Flexible working hours
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Jorieke Hogeland will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!