Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
Advertisement & Production Manager
Do you want to make a direct contribution to Action’s success and turn thousands of customers throughout Europe into fans? Take Action!
This is your daily action
As our Advertisement & Production Manager you oversee all aspects of the promo-communication, including day-to-day operations. Together with your team you insure all communication is delivered on time and within the budget. Thereby you are responsible for meeting deadlines, a flawless output and a good coordination with the Buying and Commercial Department to make sure that the creative design of all communication meets commercial, technical and brand-key requirements. You manage the cooperation with the creative agencies and production suppliers making sure they keep challenged on their performance. You drive the implementation and realization of improvement proposals with regard to processes, procedures and systems within the department.
Your areas of responsibility:
- You manage the creation of promotional communication materials as well as the creative design process;
- You coordinate the weekly promotional communication in good coordination with Buying and Commercial Department;
- You manage the suppliers and agencies related to promo & production;
- You manage our internal and external partners (eg. DC’s and distribution companies) to make sure all promotion communication reaches the consumers (both internal and external) on time.
- You support the development of the Promotional Calendar in conjunction with the Commercial Department and Buying and ensure that all activities are planned and executed to deliver the financial budgets;
- You ensure all promotional communication meets the commercial standard (price; surprise; trafficmaker; turnover) and the content standards (USP’s, pictures, surprise);
- You ensure adherence to brand guidelines of Actions brand across all touch points.
Planning and production
- You schedule the weekly advertising and online activities in the teams, ensuring that the overall process of advertising and online is structured;
- You take care of the organization, production, planning and budget of all the graphic productions (eg. POS material, stickers trucks, advertisements, printing etc.);
- You facilitate and advices other departments, such as Company Communications, Store Operations, Real Estate, Buying, Commercial Development and Human Resources, in the field of communication;
- You initiate, prepare and take care of the implementation and realization of improvement proposals regarding to processes, procedures and systems within the department.
- You lead, develop and motivate the direct reports;
- You give direct and constructive feedback about the delivered performance and personal developments related to future requirements and priorities;
- You stimulate employees to join in on the thought process and to actively contribute to the development of new ideas and to learn from his/her own experiences and those of others;
- You create a work environment in which employees are continuously stimulated to develop themselves and to improve their performance.
Meet your team
As the Advertisement & Production Team you are part of the marketing team. So during the day you lead the studio and you are responsible for the coordination and the production team (approx. 12 FTE). In your job you report directly to the Marketing Director. Thereby, you will be part of our Marketing Management Team..
Curious about your new team members? Alyssa Muller, Linda Lee and Cas Boukens can’t wait to work with you!
Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers. Therefore, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we ask you to work remotely. Whenever possible, the location of this position will return to our international headquarters in Zwaagdijk, where you will have the opportunity to work face-to-face with your colleagues. This also means that all interviews for this position are done digitally via video calls.
This is you
As our ideal candidate you are a born leader; you know everything about people management and how to set the right example. In doing so, you constantly challenge yourself to optimise your performance and capitalize on opportunities. You pay close attention to detail and you are well able to manage different projects simultaneously. You are a strong communicator with a proactive attitude, who demonstrates a high level of pragmatism. You work very organized and structured, while sticking to the agreed upon deadlines and guidelines. You love to work with others to achieve common targets, also when under time pressure.
- You have your bachelor’s degree;
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience within commercial/marketing roles in large (international) retail or consumer goods organizations;
- You have experience in using retail and brand models: like using a sales funnel, and brand key;
- Experience in managing and negotiating supplier contracts (EUR100k plus); in managing a design processes and using different printing techniques.
What we offer
- Maximum amount of 38 working hours
- Annual bonusses between 5% - 10%. These annual bonusses are on personal and/or business objectives
- You will be eligible to participate in the Action Long Term Incentive bonus.
- 24 paid vacation days (based on 38 hours)
- A company car
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
How we contribute to society
As a retailer, serving millions of customers in more than 1,700 stores across 8 countries, we are well aware of our impact on society and environment. That's why we invest in solutions and ways to reduce environmental impact, ensure sustainable production conditions and care about people in the countries where we have stores and produce products. Click here to read more information
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Jorieke Hogeland, our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. Depending on the position, we might ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment and you will meet with perhaps one of your future colleagues.
- Are we still a great match? Then we’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse!
At Action we think integrity is of the utmost importance. A pre-employment screening is therefore part of the application process for this vacancy. Contact your Recruiter for more details.