Deze locatie is ongeveer (hemelsbreed) bij jou vandaan.Sluit calculator
(Zwaagdijk | 32-38hrs per week)
Do you like to move on the playing field between Commerce and Supply Chain Planning and be responsible for the assortment and demand planning? Join our dynamic organization have impact and help us building our brand new Commercial Planning Team.
What you’ll spend your time doing:
As a Commercial Planner you report directly to the Teamlead Commercial Planning and be part of a team with 8 peers. In this role you are responsible to deliver an optimal assortment and demand planning for multiple categories. You will also translate the commercial thoughts, in the amount of articles that we buy, to a workable output for Supply Chain Planning.
For the assortment planning you provide insight and actions in the short- and mid-term assortment, while demand planning calculates demand forecasts for new articles and impact of commercial activities on existing assortment.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
- creating a demand forecast for new assortment, taking into account a broad set of influencing factors like seasonality, timing, product improvements, existing assortment and trends (on the various levels like store, country or DC level);
- support Buyers in analysing assortment gaps, possible issues and article trends; propose commercial actions and assortment adjustments;
- align with supply chain planning to identify possible impacts on demand, adjustments in start dates and understand possible supply issues impacting assortment planning;
- connect category level plans to overall sales and financial objectives, highlight areas of risk and provide alternate recommendations;
- forecast expected promo sales for planned promo’s and define impact of other commercial activities and trends on existing assortment, in close collaboration with Buyer;
- play an active role in the selection and development of assortment planning and demand planning tools;
- overall support in developing a mature, stable and reliable Commercial Planning department.
Meet your team
Commercial Planning is working closely with buyers and supply planners making sure we have the right assortment at the right time in all our stores. The current team is very eager on further development of the department and open to meet any new colleagues that can support this journey.
This is you:
Since the team is brand new and lots of development are still needed, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to bring spirit to drive success!
You are highly analytical and have well-established communication skills to be able to collaborate with Buyers and other stakeholders.
Besides this, you must not be afraid to challenge current working methods and set up proposals to improve efficiency and effectiveness and reduce complexity.
In addition, you will need:
- 2-4 years of experience in demand planning, merchandise planning or supply chain planning, preferably in a retail- or logistics organization
- Professional command of English
- Innovative mindset – to bring new ideas to the table
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Cooperation and team work
- Bachelor or academic background would be preferred.
What we offer
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour working week
- 24 paid vacation days with the option to purchase 5 extra days (based on 38 hours)
- Travel allowance
- A company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- The option to participate within a collective health insurance scheme
- 15% staff discount on Action merchandise in Action stores
- Extensive education and training possibilities at our own Action Academy
- Working for a dynamic, international organization with lots of opportunities to grow
How we contribute to society
As a retailer with millions of enthusiastic customers, we take our responsibility for people and the environment. That is why we invest in solutions that reduce the impact on the environment and ensure better production conditions in the countries where we operate and manufacture.
Click here for more information.
Are you ready to take Action? Apply now!
Curious what’s next?
- Our recruiter will review your application and will get back to you asap.
- We’ll invite you for a first job interview.
- We’d like to get to know you better. That’s why we will ask you to take an online assessment.
- We’ll invite you for a second interview to discuss your assessment.
- Are we still a great match? Then we will become new colleagues!